His very first try

Abhi holds the card. He goes inside and sees Aru sleeping.
He keeps the card near Aru luggage in cuboard..
He goes towards Aru emotionally.He holds her hand. He says
Aru what ever you mentioned in the letter was true. I didn't gave our relation any chance anytime.

Whatever decision was only mine. I didn't even apologized you properly even after breaking your heart 2 times.

It was only me and my reasons everytime.
But today I am promising you that I will set everything.

Our love story will start beautifully as you expected, I don't know how I will fix but I will give my 100% into it.

I don't know whether you are wrong or right, whether you are responsible for Neil condition or not but I know one thing.

I love you and you love me. So I trust you. The trust which I don't showed towards you till today. But now I trust you.

I hope you will give me a chance.I hope I can fix my all mistakes. I hope I can make everything fine between us.

He holds her hand tightly and sleep by placing his head in bed.

Morning
Aru wake up slowly. She sees Abhi holding her hand. She sees him sleeping peacefully. She slowly touch his head.

But all the words came to her mind. She remembers how he didn't trust her anytime till now.

She takes her hand back. She slowly pulla her hand from his but Abhi wakes up.

Abhi jolts in his sleep. He ask Aru do you want something, do you want water. Do you want to eat something. Are you feeling good. And is your fever reduced.

Abhi pours questions one by one. He touches Aru forehead and neck and says, Thank god fever is reduced..

Aru doesn't reply anything. She simply stares at him. She gets down and walks towards washroom.

Abhi quickly goes and hold her. He takes her to washroom and wait outside, once she is done he holds her brings to bed.

Due to weakness Aru doesn't restrict him.

After sometime nurse comes, she gives her few medicines and track her vitals.

Abhi goes to freshup

Nurse- Mam shall I bring breakfast

Aru- No I want to go down stairs and have with family.

Nurse- But mam you are weak to walk

Aru- didn't you listened what I said. I want to go down thats all
I will go.

She slowly climbs from her bed and starts walking towards door.

Abhi comes and ask what's happening. Nurse inform Abhi about how Aru want to have breakfast with family downstairs.

Abhi follows Aru.

Abhi- Listen Aru, you are weak. For today finish your breakfast in room. I will give you company.
Aru- To avoid your company I am going down.

She goes. Abhi feels sad but he follows her.

Aru is not able to walk properly due to weakness Abhi realises this.

He goes to Aru and without any warning he quickly carries her in his hands.

Aru gets shocked due to this sudden act. She doesn't know how to react. She just watch Abhi.
By the time Aru says something they reached dinning table.

All family were watching them. Aru felt shy and embarassed. She gets down from Abhi and sits in the chair.

Manji ma- beta, why you came down. I will bring you what ever you want to your room na