Inner Turmoil

After Arush new revelation about Aru, all felt that they failed to understand Aru. They felt she was a open book but they forgot to read it or turn the pages.

Abhi on other hand was amused, shocked and what not. He felt he didnt know Arohi even 10% but he judged her on every step.
He didn't know how to apologise to Aru and for what he need to apologise. Till now whatever he done is to judge and question her. He was in his cabin without knowing what to do..
Arush shifted Aru to other room. He gave her injection to sleep. He informs Goenka's not to disturb aru till morning. Let her rest it will be good for her health. He leaves from there. He ask night duty nurse to check  her every hr and update him.goenkas move to waiting room. Akshu goes to Abhi cabin.
Akshu- Hi Abhi
Abhi- Hi Akshu, what are you doing here. Is Aru fine.
Akshu- why are you worried for Aru Abhi.
Abhi- No its not like that. Since Aru is admitted here and you came at this late hr, so asking you.
Akshu- No she is fine, Arush given her injection to sleep and kept a nurse there totake care of her.
Abhi- oh, ok .good.
Akshu- so, shall we go out for sometime.
Abhi- Now.
Akshu- ya, I am not able to sleep so. We will not go very far.
Abhi- Akshu but I am on night duty, even I need to go on rounds, so next time. Sorry.
Akshu- oh ok, not a problem. Good night then. Bye love you.
Abhi- bye.
Akshu- what happened Abhi, it looks like now a days you dont like to say love you to me.
Abhi- no nothing like that. Its just a work stress. He hugs her and says love you.
Akshu leaves from there.

Abhi goes to Aru room every hr and check her health status.He wants to talk to Aru and say how sorry he was.

Morning
Aru was sleeping. Abhi who came fir rounds was checking on her. Just then Aru open her eyes. As soon as she sees Abhi she close her eyes again. She open her eye half and see Abhi, then close her eyes. Abhi smiles by seeing this.
Suddenly Manjari comes there. He calls Arohi. Aru open her eyes.
Manji ma- Arohi how are you feeling now.
Aru- I am good aunty. How are you
Manjari ma- I am fine, went to temple nearby so thought to see you.
So, nurse told me you are lying in store room. Why were you there. Did someone did anything wrong.
Both Aru and manjima sees Abhi
Aru says no aunty nothing happened, I just fainted.
Manji ma hugs her and give her prasad.
She says only if people can understand your goodness. She leaves from there.

Abhi goes to his cabin. He thinks why Aru didn't inform about his doing to goenkas and ma.
He thinks why he was angry on first place, is it because she lied that she saved him. But now her lie is exposed and I am marrying Akshu then why I am angry on Aru.
His inner self told him that the reason for his anger was,
Aru claimed that she loves Abhi infront of all but didn't saved him from fire. When he saw the photo that Akshu saved him but not Aru the first thing he felt was betrayal from Aru.so he got angry on her.
But he ignore it and goes to Akshu to propose her. And finally family agreed for there marriage.
But even though he got Akshu, he is not able to forget Aru betrayal.

First day when he met Akshu and Aru he thought Aru was a strong headed girl and Akshu was caring and calm like her mother. Even Akshu sings like her mother. That was the reason he was drawn towards Akshu.
Akshu similarities with his mother made Abhi like her in first place.
But once Akshu rejected his proposal and Aru marriage fixed with him, he tried to be a good match for Aru. He felt that Aru is more compatible to him and maybe after marriage they can grow love together. But all was shattered as soon as he seen photo of Akshu saving him. He felt Aru didn't really loved him. So he got angry on her.

Since Arush told that Aru has phobia to fire , Abhi felt an unknown peace in his mind. Finally his anger subsided a little. Because Aru didn't saved him in fire as she is afraid of fire.

At Evening
Abhi went to Aru room
Abhi- Hmm how are you feeling now
Aru- I am good
Abhi- why didnt you said anything about store room incident to anyone.
Aru- I don't want to create any new drama in your marriage. Even If i say you will think that I did it as a plan to stop your marriage. So I didn't informed to anyone.
Abhi- No its not what I think. Arohi whatever happened till now I am really really sorry. I don't know why I was angry on you but what I did and said was in anger
Aru- yes I know, whatever you said was in anger. But why are you angry on me what I did to you, since the day our marriage got fixed you were taunting me when ever you get a chance. I thought maybe after our marriage all goes well but you found out I lied to you and our marriage got cancelled.
Even then you didnt stopped, infact after our marriage broke you even started more taunting . I tried to move on but you never let me in peace. You started to blame me for everything and now you started to question my character. She cries.
Abhi- Aru please dont cry, I didnt mean what I say. Please I don't know what to say or express what I felt.
He bends infront of her and touches her feet, he says promising on my mother I am saying this Aru, I am really sorry. I am telling you this from bottom of my heart, how much I trust and respect my mother that much I am sorry. Whatever I said is completely in anger. Please please please forgive me. He cries.
Aru- Sir what are you doing, please leave my feet.
Abhi- No Aru, unless you forgive me I am not letting you go.
Aru- No I cant sir. Please leave
Abhi- ok then.  I will wait until you forgive me. Even if it takes 100 yrs. I promise you that.
Arush comes inside, Abhi leaves quickly.
Arush ask Aru why Abhi came there.
She says just for rounds.
Abhi comes to room and says, Aru I will make you forgive me.

Thank you. Please vote