chapter 81

Manjari calls Abhimanyu and asks him to come to goenka along with Aru.

Abhi says ok and goes to Aru cabin.

As Abhi opens the door he sees Aru talking angrily on phone.

Aru on phone- what the he'll how did this happen and why you guys didn't let me know prior.

No I don't want to listen anything, you guys know how important it was to me but still you didn't though to let me know.

Don't give me lame excuses , you know me and you know how far I can go when I want it, so please revise everything and come up with a positive response.

I don't want to listen anything. I am hanging up.

Aru- damn this people.if we are good to them they consider it as our weakness. That is why I don't want to be good infront of people.

She turns and sees Abhi standing on door.she gets shocked.

Aru- oh Abhi when you came.

Abhi- just now. Why are you tensed.

Aru- no nothing.

Abhi- hmm , who are you talking in phone.

Aru- oh something related to my masters. You don't worry it's not so important. Tell me why you cam.

Abhi- oh ma said we both come to goenka. All family is present there.

Aru- oh OK. 5mins.

Abhi thinks aru is hiding something from him and he should find it.

Both reaches the goenka house.
The elders looked tensed.

Abhi aru- what happened,  all looked tensed.
Manji ma- It's about your marriage.

Abhi- what happened

Manji ma- priest said your marriage should happen within 10 says or else after 3yrs.

Abhi aru- whatttt

Manish- so Aru beta, shall we wait for 3 more years. You will also get time for your professional life.

Abhi- badepapa what are you saying, she is not a teenager,  she is a doctor. Why she require time for marriage.

Aru- what do you mean Abhi, do you think I am old

Abhi- no no Aru.I was just saying

Aru- what

Abhi- ok tell me will you wait for 3yrs for marriage

Aru- nooo

All family laughs at them.

Manish and harsh- ok we will start the preparation soon..decide a location if you want any destination wedding.(please suggest locations))

Aru and Abhi smiles.

Aru is not able to sleep.she is making calls to different people and talking important things. She looks worried a lot.
The clock stuck at 12 but still Aru is not able to sleep. She is stressed out and cries.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window. Aru jerks.

She goes towards window.she holds a stick.

As soon as the window gets opened, she his the person with the stick.

Abhi- ouch Aru, it's me Abhi.

Aru- what are you doing at this time. That to as a thief

Abhi enters room and winced in pain.
Abhi- ahhh Aru, you hit me so hard.

Aru- Abhi, I am really sorry, really sorry. It was a mistake. I thought you as thief.

She gets spray from cupboard.

Abhi looks at Aru and sees tears on her face.

Abhi- Aru , where you crying.

Aru- woh na, no..

Abhi holds Aru face and ask, don't lie to me Aru tell me.

Aru looks at Abhi and quickly hugs him and cries.

Aru- nothing Abhi, it's just that all happening so fast na. Feeling restless.

Abhi hugs and asks are you sure.

Aru controls her cries and says ya

She wipes her face and break the hug.

Aru- now show me where you hurt.
Abhi- you hit me on shoulder.

Aru- sorry Abhi, open shirt.I will spray.

Abhi tries to open but his shoulder pains.he tries to do it with one hand but fails.

Aru- I will do.

Aru starts to open his shirt buttons, she felt little shy, she opens first 2 buttons and try to reach his shoulder but failed.so she continues further buttons.

Aru- why do you need to wear such a tight shirt.

Aru was opening last button when Abhi held her hand. Aru looks tensed.

Abhi- if you don't want to do.you can stop.

Aru- arey I am doctor.what if a patient come to me tomorrow,  will I not do to him.

Abhi pulls Aru towards him.his face is near Aru waist.he lifts his face and says so I am a patient to you. Don't you feel difference.

Aru- Abhi I. U .let me do.

She slowly removes his shirt

Aru- Abhiii don't you wear vest.you are naked..

Abhi- ha next time I will wear a jacket. I didn't know you will welcome me like this.

Atu- don't blame me. What if it was a real thief in place of you.then.

Abhi looks at Aru in shock.
Abhi- you are right Aru, I should have done this sorry.

Aru- hey, I said it in funny way.leave it let me apply spray.

Aru slowly applies spray and gently massage his shoulder. Abhi feels pain and holds Aru waist tightly.
Aru gets flustered with abhis action. Her cheeks turn to pink
She slowly apply..Its done.
Abhi leaves Aru.

Aru- so will you sleep here.
Abhi- only if you want.

Aru- i dont have any problem.

Aru makes Abhi comfortable on bed and moves towards couch.

Abhi- where are you going

Aru- oh I will sleep in couch.

Abhi- ok.ouch its paining.

Aru runs towards him, what happened

Abhi quickly pulls Aru on top of him and roll her on the bed.now Abhi is on top of Aru.

Aru- what are you doing.

Abhi- what are you doing Mrs Arohi Abhimanyu birla.

Looks like you forgot that you are still my wife.and are you sleeping on couch leavingme alone in bed. If i want to sleep alone i would have done it in birla house, why take risk of coming here.

He touches his nose with aru nose and faces his face on Aru neck.

I miss your fragrance Aru, be near to me.
He nuzzles her neck.Aru gulps with her inner feelings.

Abhi looks at Aru , he quickly places a forehead kiss and says good night.

He moves aside and makes Aru to come towards him.

Aru smiles with Abhi affection.he places her head on Abhi bare chest and says good night my love.

Abhi smiles.

Aru sleeps quickly with Abhi embrace and Abhi thinks Aru is hiding something from him.and he will find what is troubling her.

He kisses Aru forehead and says love you.

Both sleeps peacefully.

------'

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment
Please do follow
60+target