Scary

In bus

Abhi slept quickly due to medicine effect taken for his leg.

Sleep was far away from Aru. The bed was not comfortable.
Even though its a 2 sleeper, Its not as big as there king size bed back in there home.

her every turn makes her to touch Abhi and she feels tensed if waking him up.

Lot of things are going in her mind. 5days.

She loves Abhi but she has doubts whether there love withstand the problems thrown towards them by the life.
She has doubts whether there love is enough to be happy for a life.

She sees through the window into full of darkness. Tears start to form in her eyes.

Aru- No no Aru, dont cry. Everything happens for a reason. Lets wait and see what future has stored for you

Saying this she turns towards Abhi but his back was facing towards her.
She didn't liked it, she tried to hold his hand but he is sleeping, slowly she moves towards him and place her hand on his and hold without making much moment.

She sleeps.

On other hand one more person is not able to sleep, that is Piya. She feels insulted the way Abhi shouted at her. She thinks not even her parents has shouted till now on her.

Its all bcoz of Arohi. She gets angry on Arohi for making Abhi shout at her.

Morning

All reach at kochi, they pre-booked a hotel and goes to fresh up.

Abhi and Aru were given a room. Aru didnt said anything remembering bus issue and let quietly to her room.

Abhi and Aru are in room, Aru taking dress to freshup for the day.
She felt quite nervous for staying in same room as Abhi. Even though they share same room in home, but it felt little different here.

Aru- hmm Abhi you want to go first or shall I go for freshup.

Abhi- you go. I have little work.

Aru goes to wahroom to take a bath.

Room service comes to give coffee, but by mistake the drop it on the floor.
So he calls a helper to clean the mess. A

Abhi gets a call and he goes to balcony to talk

Aru comes out and goes to mirror, she didn't noticed the two workers there.

She take comb and through mirror she sees 2 men back facing her. As a human reflex she gets scared as how come people are here and where Abhi went.

She turns around and shouts who is this.
Abhi listens this and comes inside.

Workers turn and say, may we are room service, coffee fell down so we are cleaning.

Aru- oh ok.

They leave

Aru- where you went Abhi

Abhi- I got a call so went to take it.

Aru- ok. Please don't leave me alone. I am not comfortable at new places.

Abhi- hmm.

Aru- Its nothing, just inform me if you are leaving the room.

Abhi- don't worry I will not leave you alone.

----
All had breakfast and leave for Seminar.

Abhi and Arush did well and everything went smooth.
All interns congratulated Abhi and Arush.
Piya also congratulates Abhi and forward her hand. Abhi takes it and smiles.