Roka

Arohi was sleeping peacefully due to medicine effect. Akshu came to woke her up.
Akshu- Aru please wake up. Today is my roka.
Aru- please Akshu few more minutes.
Akshu- no no its already late. Abhi and Birlas will be here any moment.
By listening to Abhi name all the things happened yesterday came to her mind, she quickly got up.Akshu asked Aru to get ready and went from there.
Aru got ready and went down.
All birlas and Goenkas were present there.
They made Abhi and Akshu sit together.
Aru applied tilak to Abhi, she felt pain and breathlessness but she controlled it.
She put on smile on her face.
Harshavardan came and applied tilak to Akshu and Abhi, he was going to cover them with chunri when Aru tripped and fell between Abhi and Akshu. Chunri fell on both of them.
By seeing Aru inside chunri Abhi got angry. He shouted, see I told you all. This girl will not change her ways. She is always ready to create one or other problems. Shefali comes in between and informs all that it was her mistake that she pushed Aru while trying to control shivu. Listening this all became silent. But no one felt to say sorry to her. Ceremony completed and Akshu hugged Aru saying how happy she is.All were having luch.
Aru and kairav are arranging things for visiting temple kairav asks Aru to get wedding card. She goes to get it. She sees her wedding card and becomes sad. She feels if all went well she would be mrs. Abhi by now. But all changed. She felt no relation can stand on lie. She said to herself that whatever happens is for good. She takes Akshu card and drops her card. She was about to go when vansh calls her, he gives card to maid and ask to give to bro.
By mistake maid throws card on floor and takes Aru card.

Both Goenkas and Birlas went to temple to do pooja for wedding cards.
All the things and card were given to priest. He starts to do pooja. He removes cover from card. Abhi sees Aru name on card, he shouts.
Everyone looks at card, all starts to blame Aru. Aru says repeatedly she doesn't know how card changed bur no one is ready to accept.
Abhi blames Aru and asks Akshu not to trust her, she will create scene in every occasion. She didnt moved on. But Aru says no its not true Akshu. Please belive me. I didnt do. Abhi takes the card and burns it. He says how many games you play you will never win. Aru asks everyone to trust her once but no one believes her, she cries a lot.
Finally she says, ok since you all feel that I am trying to create mess in marriage I decided one thing. I will not be part of this marriage anymore.
For now on I will not involve in anything which is related to this marriage. Saying this she leaves from there Akshu tries to go but Abhi stops her. He says its for the best . He too feels now everything will be good.
On the other hand Arohi is talking to sirat ma photo. She cries and says, see mama no one trust me, I didn't do it but no one believes me. I became so lonely ma, saying this she crys loudly closing her eyes.
A hand touch her shoulder, she turns to see and by seeing the person she is not able to control more, she hugged the person and cried loudly,. The person didnt tried to console her, he felt she need to cry in order to remove her pain. After alot of crying she paints on the person chest, the person carries her to car and drives away.
Unknown to them a pair of eyes watched them and razing as a mad bull.

Thank you🙂

GUYS NEED A HELP. WHEN I SEARCH ABHIROHI STORIES IN GOOGLE WATTPAD IS NOT SHOWING UP MY STORY. ANYONE KNOWS THE REASON OR HOW TO MAKE STORY VISBLE, PLEASE HELP

Abhirohi: Hate and Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें