Silence and Concern

Abhi- Aru please open your eyes. He rubs her feet and hands constantly..

He sees how wet she is and first rub her hairs. He rubs her face and neck. He rubs her hands and legs with towel.

He touches her clothes and sees they are wet but he cant remove them. He feels hesitant to do it.
He thinks to call other family members and goes to door.

But he stops, he thinks what should I tell them. He sees Shefali bhabi coming this way and calls her.

Abhi - bhabi can you please come inside.

Shefali - what happened.

Abhi- bhabi Arohi fell down in shower.

Shefali- what happened to Aru. Where is she now.

Abhi- come inside bhabi.

Shefali comes in and sees Aru. She goes near her.

Aru open your eyes. What happened to her.

Abhi- Bhabi please dont shout. First change her dress. She ia completely wet.

Shefali- ok give me her dress.

Abhi goes to her cupboard and opens it to take a dress.
A greeting card and a smiley ball falls from the cupboard.

He gives the dress to Shefali and goes out.He calls to hospital and ask them to bring emergency things for high fever to home.

After sometime Shefali call him to come inside.

He goes inside and sits beside her. He holds her hand and checks her forehead. It was burning.

Shefali - what happened to her Abhi.

Abhi- she is having high fever and due to cold shower it became worse.

Shefali - why did she took cold shower with fever.

Abhi remembers there fight yesterday and how she locked herself under the shower till today morning.

Abhi was lost at words. He don't know what to say.

Shefali- Tell me Abhi what happened to Aru.

By the time Abhi say something door opens and comes a tensed manji ma along with a nurse.

Manji ma - what happened Abhi. You called this nurse to home. Are you not ok.

She sees Aru lying unconscious and shouts

What happened to Aru, why she is lying like this. He goes to Aru and try to wake her up but she doesn't respond.

Abhi- ma please calm down. She has high fever and was unconscious. Now since got all necessary equipment let me check her.

He ask shefali babi to take manji ma outside.

Abhi checks Aru heart beat and temperature. He gives her a injection.

Mahima and all family comes inside.

Mahima- Abhi what happened to Aru, manjari says she is unconscious. Let me check her once.

Shee goes and check her. She says Aru looks so weak and pale. Should start with antibiotics and IV. It Will be better if we shift her to hospital.

Abhi- No tai. Here we all are there we can keep track of her health and help her. I will call hospital and bring all necessary things to home only.

Mahima- I dont agree. But if you insist then you should be here with her 24/7

Abhi- I will be with her every second.