Divorce

Aru- Abhi I have decided what will be best for both of us. Please take this papers.

Abhi- Aru first come with me. I need to share something with you.

Aru- No first take this papers.

Abhi - ok fine. Give them.

Abhi opens the folder . He gets shocked by reading them.

DIVORCE PAPERS

Abhi- divorce papers.

Aru- Ha Abhi divorce papers. This is best for both of us.
We both are never meant to be. God given us hint 2 times by cancelling our marriage 2 times.
But we married, however god has showed us we are not meant to be together by proving agin with your distrust in me.

She smiles sadly.

She says to him not to worry about how to inform this to family.

She informs to Abhi that she decided to go to abroad for doing masters.

Aru says that She is going for studies and they can disclose divorce matters to family when right time comes.

Aru informs Abhi that there will be no problem in divorce as she already set everything and they no need to stay together for 6 months to get divorce.

She talked out everything and said to Abhi that he just needs to sign the divorce papers.

Aru turns to leave, she says to stay together we are not meant to be, I hope atleast we part our ways with out any disturbance.

She goes from there..Aru cries remembering Abhi and her encounters till now.

She cries and says, why god why. If we both are not meant to be then why you made us meet. Why you made me fall in love why you made our marriage.why she cries.

On other hand Abhi is in complete shock. She didn't expected Aru will do such thing. 

Here he was planning to start a new phase in there lifes but she gave her decision of parting the ways.

He just stood there idol by seeing divorce papers.

A phone call gets him back to reality. He analysis his surroundings and recalls Aru words"I will leave to abroad for masters".

The thought of Aru leaving him made him mad and unstable.

He rushes to Aru .he goes to the room nd locks the door.

Abhi- Aru listen to me. I know I did wrong by not trusting you but divorce is not the solution for it.

I am really really sorry for not trusting you but please please give me a chance. we can work on our diffrences. 

Aru- Abhi I...

Abhi- Aru noo noo. listen to me first. I understood why you took this decision. you thought I married you because I felt you are responsible for Neil accident. I agree I married you with anger but now everything is changed. 

Neil said you are not responsible for it. I am at mistake, I am at fault. you please forgive me.I will wait for your forgiveness.Even if it is 1 day, 10days, 1 year or 10 years. Please dont take decision in hast.

Arohi- No Abhi I am not taking decision hastly. I had taken this decision the day I found you married me for revange.  when there is no trust then there is no relation.

Abhi- you are not understanding, he thinks of something. Arohi you come with me. you just come with me, he holds Aru hand and drag her to nearby garden where he made arrangements to propose her.