Cupids plan

Neil and Arush are discussing about  Arohi and Abhi.

Arush- what type of man is your brother yar. He doesn't know how to keep his loved ones happy.

Neil- Hey Arush, don't talk like that. My brother is the most handsome man in entire udaipur.

Arush- ha yes. Thats reason his wife is giving divorce for him. Idiot.. only face is not enough, he should have mind as well.
See instead of having a happy family with his wife, he is dragging her for divorce.

Neil- what to do. How to stop.

Arush- Hmm let me think. Now jealous fire is only from Abhi side. Lets ignite jealous from Aru as well.
I have a plan. Lets execute it.

Scene shifts

Aru is having lunch in canteen. Arush goes towards her..

Arush- Arey Aru, I need a help yar.

Aru- tell

Arush- Actually a new girl has joined in birla hospital as a intern. I fell for her as soon as I have seen her.
But now she is going to Abhimanyu team, if you can go to Abhimanyu team then I will take her into my team. Please yarrr.

Aru- hmm. Do you think I am dumb.. I know your plan. You want to send me to Abhi team so that me and Abhi can be together.

Arush- no yar.

Aru- Arush, even after listening all things what I told you, you are still saying this.

Arush- Aru listen yar. Please.

Aru- no.

She leaves.

Neil comes theres.

Neil- your plan failed.

Arush- haha, its my plan and it worked.

Neil- how

Arush- you will get know..

EVENING
Abhimanyu and Arush team gathered for a meeting.

Arush- so guys, we gathered here to share a news that a new intern is joining.
Actually shw was assigned to me but since my team is full she will be under Dr. Abhimanyu.

Also she will be partially under my team. So she is part of both the teams..

So here I welcome Dr. Piya bajpai..

A beautiful girl is seen coming. All the men gets stuck seeing her.

Arush shakes her hand. So Piya why don't you introduce yourself.

Piya- so Hi everyone. My name is Piya bajpai.  Basically I born and brought up in US. I did my schooling and medicine in US. I came to India just to do my internship.. so basically I joined here to have a vacation in India. She laughs.

I know I joined late but I hope you guys will help me . Thank you.

All claps for her.

Arush- so welcome onboard Piya. Nice to meet you.

Piya hugs him.. nice to meet you sir.

She turns to Abhimanyu and hugs him.

All the interns along with Aru gets shocked. Because Abhimanyu is not so friendly with anyone.

Piya- wow Abhimanyu sir, you are so handsome and I am lucky to be part of your team.

Aru gets shocked with her comments.

Abhi smiles awkwardly.

Arush- so guys, I called all here not just to welcome Piya but to announce that we are going a 4 days trip to Kerala..