Pain

At Night

Arohi still didn't opened her eyes.
Outside all are waiting for Aru to wake up.
All the family are struggling to take the things said by Arush.
Till now they were thinking only about Aru mistakes but no one tried to talk with her and check what actually is inside her.
Abhi is a mess now. After listening to Arush he got to know how much did he hurt Aru.
He decided to tell family what happened in store room. He goes towards them.

Suddenly all here shouts from Aru. All gets scared and goes inside. Abhi also rush to see Aru.
Inside Aru was crying and asking Arush
Aru- Arush, please yar one pill I am not able to take this pain.
Arush- no aru, it is dangerous for you, you already took overdose.
Aru- please yar, If I dont take I feel like dying. Please give me one pill. She cries and shouts ahh.
Suddenly she struggle to breathe
Arush ask nurse to give injection and after injection she calms down and faint.
By seeing Aeu in such condition all are shocked and saddened.
Mimi ask what happened to my grand daughter. She cries.
Arush informs that she was having nightmares of her mother accident and from the day she met this Abhi, she is getting this attacks and taking the pill.
Her love for Abhi made her mad. She get scared and overthinks of anything related to him. She keeps quiet of his taunts as she is scared that he might cancel the wedding.
And when the wedding is cancelled, and all you started to to blame her for all the mistakes that happens she lost it, she started taking high dose anxiety pills. Do to medicine effect her eating habits changed.
I told her lot of times to inform to family but she dont listen to me. I understood she needs help and I came here by transferring to birla hospital.
With this Arush also cries.
All family is shocked to process this info said by him. Family felt very bad and Akshu scolded it is all bcoz of her. She cries. All cries.
Abhi lost in guilt after listening to Arush, he remembers all the time he hurt Aru.
Arush informs that Aru will not wake up till morning, so they can leave and come back tomorrow but they don't want to leave. Arush take them to waiting area.

Abhi was about to go towards aru bht Arush comes in btw and says no.
Abhi gets angry and says who are you to stop me.
Arush shouts I am her friend, guide and mentor. Most importantly I am her doctor who knows that your presence affect her health. So you are not allowed anywhere near her.
And your this attitude keep infront of some other people not me. Mind it.
Abhi dont have anything to say, he leaves.

Birla house
Abhi reached home. He was going to his room when his mother calls him.
Manjari ma - Abhi , come here and have food. I am waiting for you.
Abhi goes down and sit on dining table.
Manji ma keep all items in plate. Abhi was silently watching. So manjima takes plate and keep food in his mouth. She says Abhi you are grown up now, you are getting married you should learn to do few things on your own. If you do all this things every one thinks you are mama voy. She laughs.
Abhi cries.
Manji ma sees him and get tensed.she ask Abhi what happened, why are you crying.
Abhi informs about Arohi and his talk in store room with Aru.
Manji ma gets shocked. She says no Abhi you are lying. My son will not treat any girl with disrespect. He knows how to respect women. Dont lie to me.
Abhi says its all true. He blamed Aru charcter.
Ma stood shocked.she says how can you do that Abhi.
Abhi- Ma I didn't mean it. I was in angry, what has happened and said is without my knowledge.
Ma- no Abhi, even if you are angry, you dant have any right to say things to any girl.
But why you hate Aru so much. What she didd to you.
Abhi- I dont know ma. I am really sorry.
Ma- No, who am I to accept your apology. Go go to Aru and ask her apology.
Abhi- No ma, I cant face her.
Ma- You need to face her, you did blunder and you need to fix it.
And  I am telling until when Aru will not accept your apology, I will not consider you as my son. I will not talk with you. She cries and leaves from there.
Abhi holds his head and cries what have I done.

Thank you