Her Insecurities

Aru keeps on running inside, she didn't know where she is upto.

She stops and recollects Piya words of Abhi being not trusting her in future.

She recalls how Abhi has insulted and distrusted her everytime before.

Her breathing gets rapid and she is hearing her own heart beat.

Her head starts ringing with Piya words and how Abhi treated her earlier.

She closes her ears and says, please stop it. Noo. I don't want to remember the past.

She cries bitterly on sitting on the ground.

On the other hand Abhi is seen frantically searching for Aru, he is getting scared and hoping for Aru safety as she is unwell.

He shouts, Aru where are you

Aru listens to this, she sees Abhi is coming in her way. She quickly hides behind the tree and cries.

She doesn't want Abhi to see her . She runs away crying. She doesn't know why she is running.

Abhi misses to see her. He runs in different direction.

Aru stops and take a breathe.

She thinks what should I do. What ever pia said was true. How much ever people try to mend a broken thing the crack will be seen.

Her brain is taking a toll on her heart. She is getting an panick attack. She is remembering only the bad things happened between her and Abhi. She is forgetting all the beautiful moments in this trip.

She cries loudly and Abhi hears it. He runs towards her.

Suddenly rain starts to pour heavily.

Aru is crying loudly in the heavy rain . Abhi reached Aru but sight infront of him pinched his heart

There he seen Aru in such a vulnerable state..

He slowly goes towards her and kneel down infront of her

He hugs her tightly and tries to console her. He asks what had happened.

But Aru is in different state of mind, she is thinking in full of negative mode. She is feeling suffocating in his embrace. Rain is pouring like hell..

She pushes Abhi and runs away again.

It took time for Abhi to understand that Aru is running away from him. He gets shocked. Till now he felt there relation was mending but Aru actions is showing otherwise.

But now his priority is to save Aru and take her back to ship.

He runs quickly and hold her.

Aru beat on Abhi chest frantically and shouts -aaaa leave me. I need to go. I didn't want to be with you
Please leave me.

Aru shouts and cries.

Abhi felt like his heart is bleeding.

Abhi- Aru what happened suddenly, why are you behaving like this.

Aren't our relationship mending.

Aru shouts no

Aru- once broken cant be mend.. even though we dream of future the past remains same, it will not change nor let us change, it will haunt us.

Now leave me please I want to go.

Abhi can feel Aru burning like hell as she already suffering from fever and drenching doesnt helf for it..

Abhi shouts enough.
Aru stops

Abhi- enough. Now what you want. You want to be away from me. Fine but first lets go to boat. As I said earlier we no need to end things in a dirty.
We can keep our decision clean.

Tomorrow is the 10th day and what ever your decision I will not question you.

But till then you need to listen to me, come with me now.

Aru- no I will not come.
Aru starts blabbering nothing changes, past remains same. You will blame me again.

Aru faints Abhi holds her.

Abhi can see Aru lips moving and saying you will never trust me.

Abhi cries... I thought we changed.

He sees Aru blabbering even though she fainted. He kiss her forehead.

He carries her in full rain and during his walk he thinks what happened due to which Aru is behaving this way.

He recalls Aru words and tears roll down his eyes but rain washes them away quickly.

He reached the ship. Arush and Neil helps them to get to room.

Arush- what happened

Abhi - there was a fire and looks like Aru got a panick attack. She lost her consciousness.

I will take care of her. You guys can leave

They leave.
Abhi close the door and goes towards Aru. He was about to change Aru dress but stops recalling Aru words.

However he changes as Aru health is more important concern to him now.

Abhi injects fever and anxiety medicine to Aru.

After covering her and making her sleep comfortably he goes to washroom to take a shower.

The hot shower is helping from cold rain.

Here slowly Aru gains consciousness.she sees surrounding and recall the happening

. Just then she hears a sound of shriek from washroom.
Abhi is controlling his anger, sadness and cry but it is building up in him and he is not able to stop, he shouts loudly.

Abhi- I said I am sorry Aru, why you are lingering to past when we have a beautiful future.
Everytime you say that I don't trust you but when did you trust me. Did you trust when I say I changed the way I see you. Did you trust when I say I love you. Did you trust when I say I trust you.
No you didnt trusted me, he cries like a baby. He is hicupping  in the shower and Aru can hear it.

The sounds of Abhi cries made Aru guilt and cry. She closes her mouth so that her muffles will not be heard by Abhi.

Screen freezes on there crying faces.

Thank you reading
Please do vote and comment
And finally only one chapter for there divorce.
What do you guys think. Will Abhi and Aru confess or divorce.
If they confess hoe they will confess. Any ideas.

________

Hi readers, Thank you for loving this story 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Today when I opened Wattpad my notification bar showed 456 notifications.
Like so many new readers around 18 added this book to there reading list.

I don't know how suddenly this many people has came for Abhirohi stories and my book but thank you.

All this happened because of only you readers. Thank you so much for such a overwhelming response. 🙂🙂.
________
Next chapter will be after 50 votes tomorrow night. I need  to think of a beautiful confession track and sad divorce track.. Ideas taken.
Don't worry I am not psycho to keep leads far again and again. Just trust me and go with the flow.
Happy reading