talks- thoughts

Abhi wake up, he thinks of Aru punch and smiles.
He gets ready and goes to breakfast.
All Birlas were having breakfast, manjari ma informs that he and Abhi will go to goenka house.
Harshavardan ask for the reason, manjari says just to check health update of Aru and to confirm whether we can proceed with haldi tomorrow.

Goenka house
Aru woke up, she is feeling good today. She goes down , Akshu makes sure that she eat breakfast.
At that time they see Abhi and manjari entering home. They greet them.
Manji ma- I came here to check on Aru. Aru beta how are you feeling now
Aru- I am fine aunty.
Manji ma- Manishji if you think you want to postpone marriage till Aru gets fine then we can wait. Its not a problem.
Aru- no no aunty I am fine. Please continue with marriage. I don't want to be the reason for stopping marriage.
All discuss and thinks that they will proceed with haldi tomorrow.

While going Manji ma goes to Aru to talk for 5 mins. and Akshu takes Abhi to garden to talk.

Aru- Manji ma talk
Manji ma- how r u beta
Aru- I am good aunty
Manji ma- till now you didnt told me why you were in store room.
Aru- I told you aunty. I was searching for something but fainted.
Manji ma- cries, why are you lying beta. Abhi told me everything. The way he behaved and blamed you. I am so sorry beta. Pls forgive me because I raised him.
Aru- no aunty please don't cry. Please dont say like that. I know Abhi respect everyone its just that he was angry.
Manji ma- but will this justify the way he behaved with you.
Aru- no it will not justify but aunty Abhi fell to my feet and apologized. Do you know what that mean he is really guilty about what he did. You please talk to him. As far as I know only you are his friend if you don't talk to him he cant be happy.
And I genuinely forgive him. Please forgive him.
Manji ma smiles and bless her. Be happy always.
She goes

Akshu-Abhi talk
Akshu- Abhi what happened to you
Abhi- what happened
Akshu- seriously , didn't you checked your phone. How many calls and how many messages did I send to you. You didn't responded to anyone.
Abhi- oh sorry, I was little busy.
Akshu- Seriously Abhi, am I a joke to you
Abhi- why are you saying like that.
Akshu- when I said I don't love you, you didnt leave me. You torchered me till I confess my love but now it looks like you are ignoring me.
Abhi- no it is not what you think.
Akshu- oh ok, then telle what it is. When was the last time you talked to me or when was the last time you said love you to me. I feel like you don't evn remember me.
It looks like I am a trophy to you. You won me and forgot.
Tell me one thing am the last thought and first smile when you go to sleep and wake in morning.
Abhi was silent.
Akshu leaves from there teary eyed.Abhi doesn't know how to respond.

Abhi drops manji ma in birla house, manjiama informed Abhi about her conversation with Abhi.Abhi feels good ad his mother talked to him. He goes to hospital.
Aru also goes to hospital. Today was her first therapy session. She was scared to join but Arush was beside her. She completed her session happily.Even Abhi watched her from far.

Since Aru comes under Abhi team, she goes to report him and ask for today task.
Aru- Hi Sir, whats my task today.
Abhi- Hi Aru, Today you can go to ICU and take not of vitals.
Aru- ok sir.I will leave
Abhi- Aru please wait. Thank you for saying that you forgave me.
Aru- No need of it. I know how it feels if ma ignore or don't talk to us. So I told her that I forgave you.
Abhi- mean you didn't forgave me whole heartedly.
Aru- who am I to forgive you. Why my forgiveness bother you. Also your wedding is near so please concentrate on it.
Aru leaves from there. Abhi look on sadly .

Abhi sits on chair and thinks about Akshu- Aru words. He says to himself that he is distancing from Akshu for forgiveness of Aru. Whatever Akshu said was correct, till Akshu proposed him he was always roaming around her but now he is ignoring her and hurting her unknowingly.
He thinks of Aru words, he feels what she said was true. I said sorry and now I should think about my marriage but not Aru .

Evening
Abhi goes to Goenka house with lot of flowers and chocolate.
He sees Akshu in garden. He goes to her and hugs her from behind. He says I am so sorry Akshu, I didnt want to ignore you but it happened.
Akshu turns to Abhi and hugs him. She says uts fine.
They both go inside and talk with family.
At that time Aru comes home along with Arush. They greet them.She informs that Arush stays for sometime in her room. All agrees.
Akshu ask Aru to come for dinner but Aru informs that she had eaten with Arush already.
Aru and Arush goes to Aru room .

The laughing sounds of Aru, Arush comes. Abhi get anger and jealous listening it. He is no longer able to control. He says good night to Akshu and leaves from there.
Bur Akshu had noticed the change in Abhi as soon as Aru and Arush came together

Abhi was going when he saw Aru and Arush was seen talking and smiling. Abhi got so much angry.
Just then Akshu comes to return Abhi watch which he forgot and sees Abhi watching Aru balcony
Akshu ask what happened. Abhi says how can your family allow a man into Aru room
Akshu says he is no stranger he is Aru close and best friend. Infact more than all of us Arush is close to Aru. So we need to agree
Abhi says leave it and go from there fuming.

Akshu gets confused with Abhi behaviour, she thinks ehy is he angry on Arush. She remembers the incident happened recently of Arohi.
Akshu is slowly trying to join the dots before its too late

Thank you please vote