Hard Truth

Arush was waiting for Aru but she didn't come. He thinks maybe she went to her work. He tried to call her but it is not answered. He dont give much thought about it and he too leaves for his work.

On other hand Abhi reached his cabin, he breaks all the thinks in anger.he is angry on himself.he felt so cheap and disgusted on how the way he behaved with Aru.  He shouts angrily ahhhaa. He says what have I done. How could I behave in such a way with a girl. How could I blame her without knowing anything. He thinks today he became an insult to his mothers upbringing.
He thought to say sorry for Aru. He should say sorry to Aru. It is unacceptable the way he behaved today.

Evening
All were leaving to home. Arush was trying to call Aru but she is not picking up the call. He is searching for her. He went to interns and ask them about Aru. They respond that they didnt seen her since morning.

Abhi listens this and feel restless. He thinks where she went from morning. Maybe terrace and go to search there, but she is not there. He gets call from Akshu asking for Aru
Akshu- Hi Abhi, Is Aru around.
Abhi- No , what happened
Akshu- we planned shopping in evening but Aru didn't came yet. I am calling her from 2hrs. She is not picking up my call. If you see her please call me.
Abhi- ya sure. Akshu. I will go and look where she is.
Now Abhi becomes tensed. He goes to check store room once.

On other hand Arush sees that Aru had not logged off for day meaning she is still in hospital. Knowing her condition he thinks of worst possibility and quickly checks the whole hospital for her.

Abhi reaches store room, he trembles and open the door slowly praying god. But his prayers were unanswered. The scene infront of Abhi made the earth under his feet tremble. There lied Arohi on the floor.
She looks like sleeping but what made Abhi fearful was the white foam coming from her mouth. By seeing her in that position Abhi breathe gets hitched. He shouts Aruuuuu.
He goes to Aru and keeps her head on his lap. He keeps calling her name and ask her to open.
He tap her cheeks and says - Aru please open your eyes. I am really really sorry. I didn't mean whatever I said. Please Aru open your eyes once. Please please. It is all my fault. Beat me slap me but open your eyes once. Please I cant apologize myself if you dont open your eyes. Unknown to him he already started crying.

Arush comes there. He sees Aru in that position, he gets shocked, he shouts Aru.
He goes and takes Aru from Abhi.
He says Aru open your eyes. He ask Abhi what happened to her but he is not able to answer.
Arush quickly take Aru and carry her out side. He shouts nurse to get strecher. He shouts move move and goes to ot. He starts medicine and IV for her. Be also calls other doctor to check on her.

On other hand, Abhi was still in the store room.He dont know what to do. He talks to himself

Abhi self talk
What had you done Abhi. Bcoz of you a girl was lying on hospital bed. Aru is struggling for her life bcoz of you.
What happened to you. How can you behave in such a way. How can you say such awful things to her. Why are you angry on her, what did she do to you. She loved you and to get you she lied but now you got your love then why are you angry on her. She just lied to you but you are trying to kill her. Why are you angry when you see her with other person. Why is it affecting you. Why are you not letting her to move on from you. Why why. I don't know what happened but now I want to see her. I want to make sure she is fine.With that he goes

Goenkas
Akshu calls to Aru mobile again, this time call get answered.
Akshu- where are you Aru. From how much time I m calling you.
Other side- maam Aru maam is not well she is in emergency.
Akshu- what! What happened to Aru
Other side- I don't know maam. She was lying unconscious in store room and doctor took her to ot.
Akshu cries and says they are coming.
She informs all the members, All goenka get shocked. Mimi cries saying what happened to my bachi. Akshu cries.
All family leaves from hospital.

At Hospital
All Goenka's come to hospital. They went to Aru ward and was waiting outside. All were crying for Aru. They ask nurse outside to allow them to see Aru but nurse informs that treatment is going inside and should wait.

Abhi also comes to see Aru but by seeing all goenkas he stop. Akshu sees Abhi, she goes and hug him. She ask what happened to Aru. Abhi remembers all the things happened in store room. He was about to tell what happened but suddenly door opens and Arush comes out talking with other dr. All goes to them and ask what happened to Aru. Mimi and Akshu cries and ask what happened to Aru.
Dr. ask them to calm down Arush will inform you everything. Dr. goes from there.

Arush turns to all of them and says, so what you want to know.
Akshu says we are her family what happened to her.
Arush says oh the great so called family.
Akshu- what do you mean, she is my sister. Please tell us what you know.
At that time Kiarav comes there and sees Arush there, he remembers him.
He goes and ask Arush what are you doing here and what happened to Aru.
Badepapa comes and ask do you know him.
Kiarav informs that he is Aru senior and best friend in college. He met him twice when he went to her college.
Badepapa says why didnt Aru told us.
Arush says did you ask her. Or did you guys got any time how she is doing.
All goenkas get shocked, what are you talking Aru is our family.
Arush- ayio please stop this family family drama. Just a bunch of people living under one roof is not a family. Even a two people who understands each other is called family.
Kairav&Akshu- what are you saying?
Arush- you guys will never understand, so let me ask you few questions
So when was the last time you guys has seen  Aru eating food.
All goenkas were silent. They didn't thought about it.
Arush says so you dont know. The big gaint family don't know whether there last child was having  food or not. Very good.
Akshu remembers from last few days how she skips breakfast.
Arush informs them that from 20 days she has not eaten properly but no one knows about it.
All were shocked, all felt guilty and ashamed.
By listening this Abhi remember the day he stopped Aru from having luch early. He feels even more guilty..
Arush says fine then next question
Atleast do you all know she gets nightmares and scared to sleep.
Do you all know reason of her night mares.
Do you all know from last few days to be precise since this great Abhimanyu birla came in her life, she is struggling to sleep and eat .
Do you all know she has eating disorder.
Do you know she has anxiety attacks .
And finally you the great big joint family, you the great scarifier for sister happiness ms Akshu, the great lover mr. Abhimanyu know that Aru is taking high dose of depression pills to sleep and control her anxiety.

All were shocked, no one knows anything about Aru. Atleast they didn't felt Aru eill have such problems as she is the one to create problems for others.
Abhi was hell shocked, he felt that he and his love is responsible for Aru current condition.He felt more guilty.

Arush says you guys dont know anything. You guys dont know her suffering her pain. Just because Aru is a outspoken girl and Akshu don't speak much you decided that Aru is fine right.
And you Akshu, how many days will you say same thing that what ever you do is for Aru. You will sacrifice your happiness for Aru.
Infact telle clearly what all you sacrificed for Aru.
Maybe you sacrificed Abhi but what you did , when they were getting married you spoiled everything. Then where the hell is your sacrifice.
Ok leave that after her marriage broke even without waiting for Aru to come out of her pain, you started your marriage preparation happily. At that time where did your sister love went.
Did any of you checked how she is doing after her marriage broke
Did any of you tried to talk to her and console her
Instead of supporting her in her tough times and making her to move on in life, you guys blame her for everything .
What is the use of such family, instead she should be an orphan.

All were feeling guilt. What Arush said was true. Everyone was busy in Akshu marriage all forgot about Aru pain.

Arush says If I have the right then I will not allow anyone of you near Aru but I dont have any right.

But as her friend and doctor I have one right, that is not allowing dr. Abhimanyu birla any where near my aru.
He goes near Abhi and says mr. Abhimanyu, today whatever position Aru is there it is all because of you.so I dont want you anywhere near her.he calls nurse and informs to keep security near Aru and not to allow dr.Abhimanyu.

Arush turns to Abhi and says, I am warning you Abhi pray to god that Aru is fine or else you will not be fine.

All were silently praying for Aru.

Unknown to anyone Abhi is dying with guilt inside. He gets to know that he is the reason for Aru condition.
He went out and prayed to god.
Here inside Aru is seen

Thank you
Please vote.
Next update will be at tomorrow 9pm