cute date continues

Under the enchanting moonlight, Aru and Abhi strolled along the deserted beach, their footsteps creating soft imprints in the sand. As they walked, they shared stories, dreams, and laughter, creating a deeper connection with each step. The rhythmic sound of the waves and the shimmering reflection of the moon in the water added to the magic of their moonlit beach walk.

They sat on the beach for a while where Aru placed her head on Abhi shoulder and closes her eyes.

Aru- Abhi, thank you so much..It was the most memorable and beautiful night of my life.

Abhi smiles and kisses Aru forehead.

Just then Abhi phone rings .

Aru sees time..

Aru- Abhi it's already late.

Abhi- relax my Jaan. Come now..

Aru- Abhi wait, let me fetch some sea shells.

Abhi- seriously just now you said you are late and now you want to find sea shells like kid.

Aru- how rude Abhi, you know how bad it is not to take sea she'll from sea..let me take few.

Both Aru and Abhi leaves to airport and reach udaipur.

By the time they reach goenka house it is 10:50.

Aru- well done Abhimanyu birla you planned it well.

Abhi- Thank you Arohi goenka.

Aru- ok then bye.

Abhi- wait maam, I told I will get you to goenka house by 11..and I got you.

Now I need to take you to some other place

He turns the car and drives away from goenka house

Aru- Abhi what are you doinggggg.

Abhi- to give you another surprise.

Aru- Abhi not now..please stop now, we will go tomorrow.

Abhi- oh my you will not stop right wait..He ties a cloth on Aru eyes and says
Now Arohi goenka, if you open your mouth or if you open the cloth on your eyes then I will kiss you..seriously I will kiss you in the car on your lips.

Arohi can feel Abhi breathe on her lips.

Aru gets tensed.
Abhi smiles.

Abhi drives

After around 30 mins they reach the destination.

Now keep quiet and let me do the honor.

Abhi gets down the car.

He opens the door and gets Aru down.

Now Abhi removes Aru blind fold..

Aru opens her eyes and it's a pitch dark outside..

And now the count begins.. Abhi starts to count..

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10...

The place light up with the 🎊 🧨 💥 crackers.

Arohi looks what is infront of her and gets shocked.

It is boxing acedmy and the name is written as Sirat Shekawat boxing acedmy.

Arohi gets shocked.

(((Little back story, if you remember in previous episodes Aru is little tensed and have continously calls with someone and is sad..it is regarding this academy
Actually the acedmy sirat and Kartik took for lease of 20 yrs..but after there death no one really cared about it..
Now when Aru tried to buy it the owner didnt agreed..he just want to close it and build a mall in that place..since owner is already wealthy he didnt agreed even when Aru propsed of lum sum money..since it was Sirat last memory Aru was little sad to lose it.)))