Haldi

Abhi was sleeping. He was having flashes of Aru and there night yesterday. He remembers filling her maang. He remembers kissing her. He remembers hugging her.

He quickly wakes up. He thinks it is a dream but he finds scar on his thumb. He feels then it is true. It means Aru truly loves me . She lied to Akshu.

Whatever Aru said was true. She loves me.he smiles happily.
He dances but then he remembers Akshu.

He thinks how to tell to family and Akshu how will they take it.

Goenkas will not agree.they say I am reason for there grand daughters current situation.

Now whatever I say no one will able to take it. I need to handle it carefully.

He thinks to talk to Akshu first. He calls Akshu but she doesn't pick up.

He calls Aru, even she doesn't pick up.

Goenka House

All are getting ready for haldi. Akshu and Aru comes down wearing yellow lehenga.
All family smiles seeing them.

Akshu- Aru you looks beautiful than me.
Aru- No you look more beautiful than me.

Akshu- but for me looks like your marriage is going to happen.

Aru looks shocked. Akshu says just for fun why you look so scared..
Aru says nothing.

Birlas arrive.
Family makes Akshu and Abhi sit together. Abhi wants ro talk to Akshu but family surrounded them.

They kept a curtain from seeing eachother.
Birlas apply haldi to Abhi and pass it through curtain to Goenkas.

Aru sat beside Akshu. When mimi was applying haldi to Akshu, Akshu moves back suddenly and haldi gets applied on Aru face.

All get shocked.

Akshu smiles. She says its just a haldi dont think to much and apply to mimi, suwarna and others.

They remove curtain and all starts to apply haldi to each other funnily.

Abhi sees Aru standing silently in a corner. He goes behind the pillar and apply haldi to her waist. She gets shocked by sudden touch  and turn around. She sees Abhi.

Abhi comes near Aru and apply her cheek with his cheek. Aru is shocked. He leaves from there without any one notice.

Abhi comes to Akshu to talk but she goes saying she has work.
He don't know what to do.

Akshu goes to room and thinks, I know what you want to say Abhi. You wanted to say that you love Aru and want to stop this marriage.

But it is not easy. Last time you did a mess by stoping marriage but now let me handle it smoothly without making any fights between family. She smiles.
She takes phone and calls someone and says everything should go according to plan.

Abhi goes to look for Akshu but he finds Aru in balcony.
He goes to Aru.

Abhi- Aru I want to say something.
Whatever happened yesterday

Aru- mistake

Abhi- what

Aru- whatever happened yesterday was a mistake. We both were not in our sense and all our talks are nonsense.

Abhi- you are lying. You don't mean it.

Aru- I am not lying. Now I am in my full consciousness and telling you.

Abhi- so you dont mean whatever you said yesterday. It was lie that you love me.

Aru- yes, I dont love anyone. I love only myself andy career.

Abhi- lying again.He shouts. Why you always lie. You know I sont like when people lie. Then why are you lying. He punch his hand on the table.

Aru- No what are you doing Abhi. Did you hurt your hand. She looks concerned at his hand.

Abhi- pulls aru towards him and says, why are you concerned for me if you don't love me. Why are you crying now.

Aru- because you are a family member.

Abhi- oh god, since when are you concerned about other family members. As far as I know Aru thinks of herself first right.

Aru- yes right. That is what I am saying to you. I love myself and not you. How much hatred you showed me. How much you taunted me. Just because you said sorry do you think I will able to forget.
No In my life you will be the last person I want to see.

Abhi- then what is this.he pulls her hand and show his name on her hand.

What is this then. Why my name on your hand.

Aru- it was a mistake. Mehandi girl mistook me to bride and did this.

Abhi- dont lie.

Aru- ok fine. Let me prove.

She calls mehandi girl and Abhi listens every thing.

Aru- now you understood right. So it was a mistake that I got your name on my hand.

You were never meant to be in my life. So it will be better if you forget about yesterday completely and focus on your marriage.

Abhi feels shattered. He leaves silently.

After Abhi leaves Aru bent on her knees and cries. She thinks no more mistakes should happen because of her in the family.

After haldi a small pooja is made by both Akshu and Abhi.
Aru distrubute sweets to all but ignores Abhi.. she is not able to face him.
Abhi calls her. He says you forgot to hive prsad to your jijaji.
All laughs. Aru feels awkward. She gives him prasad.

Abhi calls Aru and ask her to take photos of him and Akshu. He says you have moved on happily na. Take our photos happily. Aru smiles and says sure.

Abhi thinks is Aru is lying does she doesn't love me. Now should I proceed with marriage with Akshu or should I inform everything to Akshu.

Akshu calls someone and says plan should be proper. No mistakes.

Aru cries and thinks. Just one day and I will live this city forever.
I will never ever come back. And Abhi till my last breath only you will be my first and last love.
She sees her flight tickets and hides them in her cupboard.

Evening all leaves to home. Abhi was going to his car when he sees that Neil and Arohi ate arguing.
It looks like both are fighting. After sometime Neil comes, he looks sad. Abhi ask what happened. Neil says its a love matter. I will tell you later.

Abhi thinks what is the love matter with Neil and Aru.

They leaves to home.

At night.
Aru grabs her suitcase and packs her luggage. She sees her room and reminscices her memories there. She thinks tomorrow night I will not be in my bed. I will be long gone.

I will miss you all. She takes the family photo and cries..

Akshu takes her wedding lehenga. She packs her jewellery.she says so everything is set for tomorrow.now I need to sleep.bride needs a good sleep orelse I dont look good in photos.she smiles and sleeps.

Abhi destroy his room.he shouts.
He says Aru you again cheated me.
You again lied to me.
Why are you doing this to me.since the day you came in my life  nothing is going according to plan. But now you see. Everything will go smoothly.

And this marriage will happen in such a way that you will regret it for your entire life.
He remembers how she said yesterday night that she want bigggg wedding and becomes sad.
He says what have you done Arohi.

Forgot to add a question
How you want this marriage. Happy ending marriage or start of a new hate story between Aru and Abhi marriage

Thank you
Word count-1228
Please vote50+