Silly serial plans

Morning

Aru and Abhi are sleeping peacefully. Abhi woke up. He sees Aru sleeping holding his hand. he smiles.

Abhi thinks- I know Aru you love me. but due to misunderstanding between us you dont want to show it. This time I promise you that I will wait till you understand my love and accept me whole heartedly. He kiss her hand.

There was a knock on the door. Abhi goes to answer it. He  opens the door.

Neil- Good morning Bhai.

Abhi- Neil . what are you doing here so early.

Neil - Bhai I had thought so many things last night and got so many plans to make that chipkali fall for you.

Abhi- Neilll

Neil- sorry sorry. To make Arohi fall for you again. The first plan is here . just drop water near the bed. As soon as Arohi woke up she will go to fresh up but due to water on the floor she will slip. then you go and hold her from falling and you both will fall on bed together. you and her both eyes meet, romance and love bloom. hahhaha how is my idea. Abhi face beam with excitement.

Abhi- nice nice. let us try ok.. 

He goes towards bed and pour water silently and wait for Aru to wake up. Neil also waiting outside. Both are waiting for Aru to wake up eagerly .

After sometime Aru  wake up. Abhi quickly stand up and wait for Aru to slip. but Aru goes towards balcony. Abhi goes behind her.

Abhi-Aru go and freshup.

Aru- Ya, I will go. look today weather is nice.

Abhi- ya it is nice. but you go and freshup first.

Aru- hmm. ok.

Aru goes towards the washroom and Abhi is following her to catch her from falling. Aru was about to place the leg on water but suddenly she moves towards wardrobe to take clothes and due to this Abhi place leg on water and falls down hitting his back. He shouts ouch.

Neil who thinks his plan has worked and smiles nd look inside only to get shocked seeing Abhi on the floor.

He goes inside quickly. both Aru and Neil helps Abhi to get up from the floor.

Abhi- AA it hurts.

Neil- bhai let me get ointment.

Arohi- but how did you fell. And how did water spill here.

Neil- Aru woh. bhai was drinking water. he got cough so water spilled from his mouth. then without knowing bhai has stepped on water. Right bhai.

Abhi- ha right aaa

Aru- whatttt but

Abhi- Arey ma. I am in pain please do first aid. Neil take me out.

Arohi- oh sorry sorry.

Neil and Abhi goes out nd says failed.

After sometime all reaches breakfast table.

Aru- Abhi, how are you feeling now.

Manji ma- what happened to Abhi

Aru- ma oh Abhi was drinking water then he got cough then he spilled water then he stepped on spillled water then he felll.

All birlas were like what

Neil- ma nothing ma. Bhai just fell. he is fine now.

manji ma- careful beta.

Abhi- nothing happened ma. you dont worry.

All were eating again.

Parth- Shefali give one idly.