Marriage Date

Please listen to me. I love you. Please dont leave me. I Will die without you. Please, please. I am sorry for whatever I done but dont leave me
And a girl is seen jumping off from a cliff her face is not shown.

Abhi open his eyes with a jerk, ah such a bad dream and bad start for a day.
He quickly freshed up and went down

Both Goenkas and Birlas connected through video call to discuss about marriage preparation as time is less.
Both families talked and decided from next week they will start all the functions and 15th day from today will be marriage.
All were happy, Abhi and Akshu smiled.

Meanwhile Arohi came down and Abhi sees her in video, he get amused as she was wearing same dress that he has seen the girl wore in his dream.
Aru also sees birlas. He greets them through video. Harsha and Neil smiles at her.
Arohi leaves by saying she will be late to hospital.
All the marriage functions are fixed.
Akshu was so happy, he calls Abhi and informs him that they need to go to shopping and they need to do twinning in all there functions. Abhi also feels happy and agrees to her.

At hospital
Neil comes to Dev and Arohi and informs that intern welcome party has been preponed due to Abhi-Akshu marriage.
Aru - so when it is preponed
Neil- Tomorrow evening
Aru- What are you mad, we even didnt not finalized the contestants did not started practice, did not started decoration. What you think. If it is the case I am out of this.
Neil- No Aru please dont do this na. I will help you out. I already got workers to decorate seminar hall. Only pending is rehearsals.
Aru - no I cant do it in this less time. Please
Dev -Aru dont forget I am dancer too. Come we will start practice.
With this they went to seminar hall to practice
Dev and Aru selected Geruva song from Dilwale movie.
They also started practicing for the songs.
Abhi comes there to check the decoration and sees Dev and Arohi dancing. He didnt like the way Dev touching her and Aru smile.
He went near them. So dont you have work today. One day you will be late and other day you will be dancing. When will you do your work and grow up in career.
For this Dev answers, she is doing as part of work. We have welcome party tomorrow and we are practicing as we have less time. And dont worry about her work, she comes under my team and I sorted every thing.
Abhi says oh nice, such a good lead.maybe that is the reason she calls you Dev and now dancing with you forgetting surroundings.she knows if she impress you she no need to work.
Bot Dev and Arohi didnt like what he said.
Even Abhi though he went overboard and tried to leave but Arohi called him and said
It should not matter to you even if I impress him.be in your limits and she quickly left from there.
Abhi anger rose he also left from there.

Arohi dont want to face or talk to anyone, she quickly went to terrace. After going there she started crying loudly. From many days she is holding back her tears.
She remembered the morning incident where all where discussing about Abhi akshu marriage. All were happy but all forgot about her. Its not even a week her marriage broke but all are busy in arranging Akshu marriage.
Aru took sirat ma photo and said- ma I am happy for Akshu but I dont know I am sad inside, it feels like I want to cry. I am alone no one is there to share my pain. She crys loudly.
Why Abhi hates me so much. I understand he loves Akshu but why hatred for me. He dont trust me and hate me. Its fine but the way he said about me today it broke me completely. I am not that na ma. I am good right ma. Please come nd hug me for 1 min ma. Please take all this pain away from me.
Crying like this she sat there and slept off.

It is evening, Dev was searching for her to do practice one more time for rhe day. But he is not able to find her. He calls her but her phone is in silent mode. He sees Abhi and Neil and ask them about Arohi
Neil says he didnt seen her from morning.
Abhi says maybe maam left early
Dev says you will be always wrong in understanding Arohi. He leaves from there.

On terrace Arohi woke up. She sees time and says oh shit. Its already 6 and stood up but her dress get stuck in the pipe and was she was about to fall from the building.

Thank you