hello

Hi my lovely readers..
How are you all. I know I know all you are angry/upset on me for not updating or not informing any thing about the story.
I am really really very very sorry sorry.

So there are 2 reasons for me disappearing all of sudden.

1.I lost my account password and nothing worked w.r.t resetting the password.

2. My story got reported by Abhira fan. that fan didn't liked the fact the our abhirohi got place in top10 during a time.
But nothing serious happened due to the report..
So then I thought to watch the gen3 story on why fans are so obsessed with Abhi and Akshu, which I shouldn't have done.

Generally I am not a serial person who watches each and every episode.I just watch promos or shorts.

So when I have seen gen3 promo I thought Arohi was parallel lead but they made her a goddamn VILLANNN.

How could they yar. If they want to make her villan then they shouldn't have made her on the poster..

And God damn plots...like seriously Arohi who is educated, doctor , topper and a goenka is after birlas 10% share..will there be any comedy more than this.

She is a doctor, she can keep a separate clinic and earn more. but no. She just want to marry who is rich that to only birla..

Seriously why this makers have issue with educated girls..All serials make educated as a villain.  I don't know what they are trying to show.are they saying better not educate the kids...

And seriously I want to talk about plots.
In 3 days Abhi akshu felt they are soul mates.
After agreeing to marry Aru, Abhi and Akshu keeps on touching, hugging ,pulling eachother on aru back.

Later when Aru and Abhi marriage fixed aru who took sleeping pills did accident to manjari..like seriously,  aru took some medicine but still she sees she did accident to someone..but the great Mahan akshu who sat beside her doesn't sees anything g ..

Then after marriage the plots in birlas..like parth not going to work..they stopped it in between.nishitha Wan to sing,again stopped the track in between.

And goddamn Abhi, he doesn't do anything for anyone...

How good the gen1,2 story.. even I didn't watched gen1or 2 story but still it was lot more about family and relation. Not this some romance where the heroine doesn't know how to walk and keeps on falling hero..

Like seriously they spoiled all the plots.
They could have showed parth music career.
They could have showed manjari moving on in life and achieving her dreams after divorce with harshabirla.

They could have shown how Neil and Aru left own and built there own world.

They could have shown beautiful relation between kairav and Alisha the way they showed for Keerti and Naksh.

They could have shown harsh warden and Abhimanyu mending relation

But noooooo all they showed was how everyone is negative and only Akshu and Abhi as positive. Few songs,few romance and highlighting only Akshu falling abhi catching and there faces closer..

Now that is why abhira fans doesn't want any other positive character bcoz the makers has already injected only abhiakshu and there romance from starting.

Arey leave about abhira shipper. I am a Abhirohi shipper from day1 but still seeing serial I feel like it is only abhira story.no one else.

And frankly speaking I am not able to write  after seeing how the way Abhi behaved , treated with Aru before roohi was born.

I felt Abhi doesn't consider aru as human. he sees her as a insect. And whenever I try to write, I am not able to remembering how abhi behaves with aru in serial. My big mistake is watching this serial.

I know the makers portrayed Aru character wrongly and badly but I can't understand why Abhi hates Aru from starting even before knowing she is wrong. He even didn't properly apologised to her when cancelled engagement.

If I continue to write it will not end.

Anyways I don't want to end this book abruptly. I want to close it on 100chapters as I desired earlier. But now   after watching serial I am blank on how to write further on Abhi Aru.

I need help..please suggest.

So overview of our story till now is

Abhi aru marriage canceled same as in serial, but later Abhi realised his love for Aru.
On Marriage day Neil gets into accident and Abhi thinks it is because of Aru. He marries her to take revenge.e
Akshu Abhinav do marriage.

Aru thinks to start a beautiful life with Abhi post marriage but gets to know Abhi married her only bcoz he wants to take revange.

Neil wakeup from coma and reveals Aru is not reason for his accident.

Abhi realises his mistake and tries to confess his love but Aru decides to go either divorce.

Neil,Arush help Abhi and finally both Aru Abhi confess there love and decide to get married again.
---

So guys hardly 11 chapters to become 100 pls pls provide suggestions on how I need to go further.

Note - I am still Abhirohi fan.my library and reading list is covered with only abhirohi stories.

I daily search for abhirohi new stories and updates.

After ending this book I will start new book on abhirohi.