Into the Past

Abhi was lying on his bed with open eyes. Sleep was far away from him.
Today for the first time his mother was angry on him, she said she will not talk unless Aru accept his apology.
Hw felt his mother was right, he did a big mistake.
He sees the time, its 2 in the morning. He gets up and fresh up. He leaves to hospital.
He went to Aru room, he sees no one there. He tries to go in but Arush words come to his mind.his presence makes Aru more stressed.
He just watch her through glass door and says I am so sorry Aru. Its all my fault.please forgive me.He stands there and watch her like that.
Unknown to him, Akshu who came to check on Aru sees him.

Morning
Arush comes and check on Aru. He goes out and informs family that she is fine but needs to be in hospital for 2 days for observation. All felt relieved.Abhi also was present there, he too felt relieved.
Nurse comes out and says Aru woke up.
All quickly rush inside to see her, Abhi also rush ro go but he stops. He don't know how to face her. He waits outside. Akshu sees this.
She goes inside.
All starts questioning how is she now, what happened to her.
Arush asks them to calm down.
He turns to Aru
Arush- Aru ma, how are you now. How are you feeling.
Aru- I am fine, feeling good now.
Arush- Do you want to eat something.
Aru- ya
Arush- nurse, go and bring food for her.
Aru do you remember them.
Aru- stop it Arush, I didnt loose my mind. She smiles a little.
Arush - smiles, ok I will go to rounds and get back to you.He want to give space to his family to talk to Aru. So he leaves them in room.
He goes out, he sees Abhi standing out. He leaves without saying anything.

Badepapa and mimi asks how are you beta, Aru says she is fine.
Akshu kairav goes and hugs Aru. All cries.
Goenkas ask Aru if whatever Arush told was true.
Aru doesn't want to answer, she says silent.
Goenkas ask why aru, why didnt you open up to us. Why you struggled alone. Didnt you find one person in this big family to share your pain.
Aru cries, she says she tried to talk but whenever I say something you feel that I am jealous of Akshu or angry at Akshu. You guys will not let me speak completely.
You guys don't trust me, if there is no trust then what is the use of me saying something.
I didn't paid donation for my exam, it was a tution fee. I don't my marrige to stop my career, so I went and wrote exam without informing you all, but you thought I cheated. No one believes what I say. Even in temple I didnt exchanged wedding card but no one believed me
I agree that I did mistakes, I lied, I made Akshu responsible for ma death but will that make me this much bad that my family no longer trust me. I didn't expected it. Aru cries
All family says sorry and ask for forgiveness, she says even she is sorry and hugs badepapa. Akshu takes a family selfie.

Abhi was happy that Aru opened up to family. He was about to go from there but Akshu question stopped him.

Akshu- Aru why were you lying in store room. What happened to you.
Abhi waits for Aru answer.
Aru thinks of the things Abhi told her in store room. She fists bedsheet.
She replies that she went there to get something but she fainted suddenly.Akshu didnt believed her but was silent.
Abhi who heard this thinks why didnt she informed about him to the family.

At Night
All goenkas are there in waiting room.
Aru was simply sitting on her bed, she got bored in her room. Arush comes there to check on her.
Arush- Hi Aru, how are you feeling.
Aru- Very bored.
Arush- wow I like it.
Aru- not funny Arush. I am feeling bored here I want to go home. Please na.
Arush- No, you will be here under my supervision.
Aru- please
Arush- nothing doing and for your kind information, your appointment for therapy sessions is confirmed with dr. Anjali on weekends in birla hospital.
Aru- what but I didnt booked any.
Arush- I know I did it.
Aru- Why yar I am fine. I will not go.
Arush- Tell me that one more time and I will smack you.
Aru- looks with puppy eyes, will you beat me.
Arush- hugs her. How can I beat you. But why you did this Aru ma. What have you done to yourself, you are not my Aru. My Aru is so strong and ambitious girl.
Aru- I know but
Arush- No no I dont want to dig past nor talk about anything .I want you to move on happily. And for that you need help. So you will do whatever I say.
Aru- yes boss.both smiles
Arush-Aru tell me one thing, what happened yesterday.
Aru- nothing , I went to get something from storeroom but I fainted.
Now please take me out for sometime na.
Arush-ok, Will go out to hospital canteen.
They leave.

Abhijeet the child from kids ward get to know about Aru health. He wants to meet her, so he takes a cup take and a candle to Aru room to say get well soon. But when kid went inside no one was there. He keeps cupcake and candle on table and sits on bed waiting for Aru. He sleeps off. The candle falls down and carpet starts ro burn.

Arush and Aru are in canteen. Arush ask Aru to never ever take pills and call him whenever she is not ok. Aru promise.
Arush ask Aru to move on from Abhi and says there are lot more important things in life than love. Aru respond that she wholeheartedly accepted Abhi and Akshu relationship and is happily moving on.
Abhi who is also present there listens to it.

After sometime Arush and Aru goes to there room. On there way Arush gets a call so Aru alone proceed to her room.
When she opens her room she is fire is engulfed in her room and Abhijeet sleeping on bed. He quickly goes and wakeup Abhijeet. But fire spread quickly. Aru didnt understood what to do. By seeing fire she has some flashes, she quickly closes her eyes and sit. She doesnt respond to Abhijeet crying.

Abhi who was following Aru listens to Abhijeet cries and goes to Aru room. He sees fire in Aru room, he quickly grabs Abhijeet hand and pulls him out.
Abhi ask if he is fine. He says Aru di is inside.
Abhi gets shocked, he goes in again and see her sitting by closing her eyes and ears.
He calls her Aru come out. But she dont respond. He calls her again and again but she dont even open her eyes.
Abhi goes to her and carry her outside.
Arush comes there , he quickly rings fire alarm and goes to Aru.
Abhi makes Aru sit, he ask her to open her eyes but she close them even tightly,all goenkas and Akshu come there.
Akshu sees how Abhi is worried for Aru.

Arush takes Aru from Abhi. He says aru please open your eyes, there is no fire here. Open your eyes once. There is nothing here, fire is not there. Dont get scared. Take breathe, no fire. Open your eyes slowly.
Aru opened her eyes, fire was put off.
Aru says Arush, is Abhijeet  fine.
Arush says he is good. You please calm down.
Aru says she got scared with fire. Arush ask her to breathe calmly.He hugs her.

Akshu says Aru what would habe happened if Abhi didnt come on time, you should have got scared and put the kid life in risk.

Arush ask Akshu to stop talking or preaching without knowing complete truth. He says Aru is scared of fire and will not go near it.
Akshu says but she put the kids life in danger.
Aru ask Arush to be silent but Arush says not again.
He turns to Akshu and says she has phobia to fear due to past incident in college.

Arush informs to all of them that during there college days Aru friend and roommate  burned herself due to love failure. All that happened infront of Aru eyes, from that day she is scared of fire and when she sees fire she is not able to think what to do.
Infact this also one of the reasons why she ran away from fire in health camp.

All get shocked listening this. Everyone thought Aru is an open book but now they are understanding that since she was a open book no one tried to read her.
Arush slowly took Aru to room leaving all others behind.

Abhi was stunned to get new information of Arohi again.
Now he understood that the saying 'Dont judge a book by its cover'.

Thank you.
Please please do vote.