someone is burning

Hi guys, thank you for waiting so patiently for the story. I was overjoyed with people asking me to continue this story. I am grateful for all of you.

I know its very late but what to do. Usually I am not a person who follows serials regularly. I just watch promos or read spoilers but AKSHNAV hit me diffrent. What a couple, what a story. And what a greenest flag Abhinav is. Such a pure understanding soul.
I last time I have seen greenest flag was naitik, and then jay soni in sasural ghenda pool.
I got connected to them and now I lost my connection with Abhirohi.

However I am continuing this story. Thank you for all who trusted and waited for this long .

----++++++------+++++----
Aru watches as Abhi leaves with piya to guest room.

Neil and Arush smiles coily.
_------------------------_---++++++--------

Aru is trying to sleep on bed but she is not able to sleep. Its been 2hrs since Abhi went to guest room.

Aru- what the hell he is doing till now. Shall I go and see. No no it will not look good. However what to me where is goes. Its should not matter to me . Right?

She is talking to herself when she listens door sound , she quickly closes her eyes and acts as sleeping.

Abhi comes nd switch on the lights.

Aru act as if waking up and says

Aru- you came now.

Abhi- ha piya was not leaving. She has seen a lizard and she is scared of it. By the time I made lizard go out it became this late.

Aru- better go there, what if cockroach comes.

Abhi- what

Aru- nothing

Aru turn other side and cusses words.

Abhi doesn't understand why she is angry. He thinks may be he distrubed her sleep. He turn of the light and sleep.

Aru didnt slept yet. After sometime she slowly creeps towards Abhimanyu and hold his hand.

Arohi thinks, I am not able to sleep without Abhi, how can I move on from him.

She sleeps thinking of what future had stored for them.

Abhi who is awake feels happy on how Aru held his hand. He places his hand above her and sleeps

Morning
------
All are having breakfast. Abhi and Aru comes to eat. Aru was about to sit next to Abhi when piya comes and hold the chair.

Piya-Arohi can I please sit here. Pls pls

Arohi- ok

Aru goes and sits opposite to Abhi and piya.

Piya- wow aunty food is delicious. I guess I will become fat.

Manji ma- np beta. You eat happily

Piya- Abhi sir, you are very great sir. How come you are maintaining your physique even after eating this much tasty food.

Neil- oh piya, bhai do exercise every day morning. He is so fit due to that. We have a small size gym in our house.

Piya- wow cool. Then I guess I need to join . Abhi sir will can I join you from tomorrow.

Abhi- Actually

Neil- ha why not. You can join. Bhai will help you out.

Piya- oh thank you so much. She smiles.

Abhi glares at Neil, Neil bends his head down.

Unknown to them Aru also glare at Neil,.

------