Bidai and more

Hello all. I know few people asked for no misunderstanding but lot asked for it so I am continuing with option 2. So sorry for people who selected option 1 but I will make sure of cute scenes between Abhi and Aru
Even you can ask me what type of scenes you want and I will add them.

______________________________________

Akshu and Aru are in room packing there luggage.

Aru- Akshuu, you married Abhinavji within short time. How are you sure that he is good person.

Akshu- Aru, It is not needed that everyone do love marriage. Consider mine as a arranged marriage.

Like girl family meets boy once and then within 1 or 2 month's marriage happens.

But I know Abhinavji is a good person within few meetings.

And love .as we bind in marriage love will form automatically. That is the magic of marriage. Where two unknown people form a bond where even parents comes after them.

And I am not worried I will do our love story from today. She smiles.

Aru-Wah Akshu. After marriage you started preaching about marriage.

She hugs Akshu and says I wish all the happiness in the world for you.

Akshu hugs too and says Aru I know so much disturbance had happened between you and Abhi but even after all the problems between you both this marriage happened. This shows that you both are meant to be.

So forgot all the issues between you two and try to move on. Start a fresh life.

Aru smiles and nods her head.

They come down.
All goenkas are teary eyed as both girls will be moving out today.

They did bidaai. Aru and Akshu both remember their life in goenka villas. They cry.

Both comes out. They hug all the family members and cries.

Aru and Akshu hug each other and cries. They says we will miss you all.

Akshu leaves with Abhinav in there car.

Aru sits in Abhi car. She waves off to geonkas teary eyed.

In car.

Aru cries remembering her family and her lovely moments.

Abhi is seeing her. Somehow Aru tears affecting him. Unknowingly he forwards kerchief to her.

Aru takes it. She thanks him and smiles for his concern.

Both reach birla mansion.

Manji ma- I am not able to find this Neil from long time. His phone is also switched off. Where can he be.

Harshavardan- I sent him out of sation for urgent work he will be back in 10days.dont worry any of you. He is fine.

Birla house
Abhi and Aru reach birla mansion. They get down from the car. Aru was about to fall when Abhi catches her. He ask her what happened. She informs that her leg hurts still.
Without any delay Abhi carries Aru in gis arms.

Both are lost in eachother eyes. Abhi forgot about his anger.
They reaches front door.

All birlas smiles seeing Abhi carrying Aru. They fake cough.

Abhi and Aru come out of  there dreamland. Aru gets down quickly and stand. She feels shy and goes back of Abhi.

Manji ma- Aru no need to shy. He is your husband and it is to your right. So no need to worry now come and do gruhpravesh.