Chapter 15

3rd pov...

Nobody had noticed when Ramshackle student had left. Everyone was too involved in what was happening to pay attention to the fox, well all except 3 of the students.

"You spineless, fair-weather cowards..." Ace states disgustingly after all of the students had sided with Riddle.

"In the year since I became housewarden, not a single student from Heartslabyul has dropped out or been held back a year," Riddle states proudly. "We are the only house that can boast such a feat. Furthermore, of everyone in this dorm, I have the best academic standing. Hence, I am the most correct! If you would simply obey me without question, we wouldn't need to contend so."

"Listen, we—" Deuce starts, but Riddle interrupts.

"It's not off with their heads because 'I' want to do that. I do it because rules must never be broken. If you will not obey me, then I will have all of your heads!"

"Okay, let's all say: 'Yes, Housewarden Riddle'," Cater says, trying to defuse the situation.

"... I can't," Deuce states.

"I don't bow to self-important tyrants," Ace adds.

"What did you just call me," Riddle fumes.

"He called you a tyrant for wantin' to destroy good food just 'cause you're throwin' a tantrum," Grim responds.

"Guys, I don't think we need to escalate this—" Deuce says as he finally sees that they may have gone too far.

"OFF! WITH! YOUR! HEADS!"

Magic collars appeared on the necks of Grim and Deuce.

"No! Not the collar again," Grim complains.

"I can't get it off," Deuce says as he tries to remove the collar.

"Trey! Cater! Eject them from the premises," Riddle demands

"... Yes sir, Housewarden," Cater and Trey say in unison. Both of them move towards Ace, Deuce, and Grim.

"Y-you're supposed to be our 'mentors'," Deuce tries to plead.

"Sorry, but we can't disobey our housewarden," Cater responds softly.

"Sorry, man..." Trey apologizes.

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be? Then bring it on," Ace gets ready to fight. Trey shakes his head at Ace's actions and words. They all fought, but the winners were the upperclassmen, Trey and Cater. The upperclassmen grabbed the beaten and escorted them to the front of the garden.

"We'll T-T-Y-L, folks," Cater waves after the first years had been released from the third years' grip.

"We'll try to calm Riddle down, so maybe he'll let you back in the dorm after you apologize," Trey explains.