Chapter 24

Dreamland...

A large group of hyenas are marching and looking at the top of a rock ledge.

What's happening here?

A lion appeared at the rock ledge.

<Scar> The world is about to be turned upside down. A shining new era is near.

<Shenzi> And where do we fit in?

<Scar> Just listen to teacher. We're going to take out Mufasa AND his son. And then I will be king!

<Banzai> All right! Long live the king!

<Hyenas> Long live the king!

<Scar> I've fangs and courage that none can match. So be prepared.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒₒₒᵒᴼᵒₒₒᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒₒₒᵒᴼᵒₒₒᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

Your Pov...

Italics- thoughts

I don't really get why Scar wanted to be king so badly. When he did become king, no one liked him.

"Are you up," Grim asked as I shifted in the bed. I opened my eyes to look at him. "Breakfast is gettin' cold! Let's go eat already!" I huff and get up to get ready for the day.

⦓Main Street⦔

"By the way, did you go somewhere last night," Grim asked as we walked down the cobblestone path. "I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some but you weren't there."

"I went outside to get some air," I replied. "And I also ended up meeting a new person. He was tall, had dark long hair, and a pair of horns on his head."

"A weird dude with horns," Grim questions. "Did this dude have a name?"

"He told me to call him by a name of my choosing," I smile. "I had chosen Príncipe de los dragones."

"That sounds stupid," Grim frowns. "What about Tsunotarou?"

"Nope," I declined his suggestion. "I'm sticking with Príncipe de los dragones."

"Well I'm gonna call him Tsunotarou," Grim crossed his arms. "If he's a student here, who knows when we might run into him? If we do, introduce me! I ain't never seen a human with horns before."

"Mornin', Y/n," Cater calls out, as he was walking with Riddle. Riddle takes a look at my uniform and moves closer to me.

"Your tie is crooked, you know," Riddle states as he reaches out to fix my tie. "A disorderly uniform suggests a disorderly dorm. As prefect, you should set a better example for your dorm members. Even if you only have the one."

"Grim doesn't even wear clothes," I argued and Riddle ignored me.

"There," Riddle lets go of my tie and takes a few steps back. "All better."

"So, where's Ace and Deuce," Grim asked Riddle. I didn't even notice that they were not here.

"In accordance with rule 249, it's their turn to wear pink clothes and feed the flamingos," Riddle explains. "By the way, it seems there was another incident last night."

"Really," Grim asked, shocked.

"According to a portrait who witnessed it, the victim was a sophomore from Scarabia," Cater reports. "His name is Jamil Viper. It appears the accident happened in the kitchen."