Chapter 45

Italics- thoughts

Dreamland...

Where am I? This is just a dark space... I look around to see darkness around me.

"Abre los ojos," a voice says to me. (Open your eyes)

"Mis ojos están abiertos," I respond. (My eyes are open)

"No están abiertas, hija mía," the voice sounded disappointed. (They are not, my child)

"¿Qué quiere decir con eso?" I was confused on what was happening. (What do you mean by that?)

"Puedes quedarte donde estás, sólo tienes que decirlo y yo te allanaré el camino hacia la grandeza.," the voice says. (You are welcome to stay where you are, just say the word and I will pave you a way to greatness)

"¿Un camino hacia la grandeza?" I question. (A way to greatness?)

"Hay tanto que puedes lograr, hija mía," the voice chuckles. "Muchos caminos se abrirán." (There is so much for you to accomplish, my child. Many paths will open.)

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

Your Pov...

◦•●◉✿5 days until Halloween✿◉●•◦

˜"*°•.˜"*°•Halloween Week, Day Two•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"It's day two," I yawn as I wake up. I look over to see Grim sleeping on his back, one of his paws is in the air.

"It's time to wake up," Ryuu appears in the room.

"Good morning, Ryuu," I smile and got out of bed. "It's day two of Halloween Week."

"That's right," Ryuu smiles back. "There is about to be a lot more people showing up."

"Oh, is that so," I inquire.

"Yep, people from all over the world come to campus to celebrate," Ryuu explains.

"Even people from RSA," I question.

"I think so," Ryuu replies. "Do you have a buddy over there or somethin'?"

"Something like that," I laugh. "Anyways, let's prepare for the day. Grim, wake up!"

⦓Main Street⦔

"Ryuu was not kidding," I looked at the sea of people that was bigger than yesterday.

"Hey," a voice calls out to me. "I remember seeing you on Magicam. May I have a picture of you?"

"Sure," I smile and agree. I struck a pose and the person took my picture.

"Here," the person hands me their phone. "Make a tag for yourself." I looked at the picture of me and decided to tag it: #LaCatrinahascometovisit. I gave the person back their phone and they thanked me for letting them take a picture. They had departed after giving me a few compliments.

"You look great, Y/n," I heard another voice behind me.

"Oh, hey, Epel," I greet, walking over to him. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah," Epel smiles. "The rumors I heard were right, everything is so extravagant. All the costumes I saw at the other dorms yesterday were amazing. It's like the school's transformed into an amusement park. Halloween at Night Raven College is the best!"