Inside The Outsider

I snuggled up in Dally's arms as we sat on the ground at the trail. I lifted my head up to look at Dally,"My birthday's comin up." "Yeah, when?" "Friday, on March 12th." I gave him a knowing smile, so he could get a hint that i want a present. He raised his eyebrow," Why are you lookin at me like that?" I rolled my eyes and snuggled more into his arm," Nothing just wanted you to know that." i laid my head on his chest and listened to his soothing steady heart beat.

"My little Diana is growin up. You're finally gonna be 17." Clarice clarified. We were walking back home from school," We're only a year apart." She playfully rolled her eyes," You're still my sweet little innocent Diana, who waits til marriage to have sex." I glanced over at her confused," Don't you?" she suspiciously smiled and shrugged her shoulders," Nope. I couldn't wait, it was too temptin." I slapped her arm and laughed," With who?" " It was with this senior guy, before you moved here." " How was it?" " Girl it hurt like hell, but after a while i got used to it." I glanced at her and back at the ground," Why you askin me these questions anyway? You tryin to get busy with somebody?" I smiled embarrassedly, i could feel my face turnin red," Diana, who you tryin to do the nasty with!?" I covered my heated face," No one, now shut up." We both bursted out laughin, before we went our separate ways Clarice reluctantly wrapped her arms around me. I immediately returned the favor," I love ya girl." "I love you too." We both let go and went on home.

When i got home everyone was doin their usual routine; Olivia and Henry doin their homework, momma's cookin in the kitchen and daddy's doin whatever he wants to. I went to my bedroom and put up my stuff and returned to the kitchen to help momma. I washed my hands before i helped cause she hates when we don't.

After i washed my hands , i stood beside momma waitin for permission to help her," Diana go and get me the paprika in the cabinet." I did as she told and grabbed the spice from the cabinet and handed it to her. She quickly grabbed it and sprinkled the contents into the pot, she handed back the paprika and i put it back into the cabinet," Diana come over here and stir the pot." I walked over to the stove and grabbed the wooden spoon then stirred the pot.

Momma got out the cutting board and cut up some carrots," You excited for ya birthday?" I glanced at her then back to the pot," A little, i mean it's just seventeen." She stopped cutting and stared at me shocked," Just seventeen!? Did you know what i did at seventeen?" I shook my head and chuckled," I don't think I want to." she smiled at me and pushed me away from the stove," Whateva go on, i'm not in need of ya services." We both laughed and i walked out of the kitchen and sat with Olivia and Henry in the living room," What y'all working on." They quickly scrambled up their unknown papers and hid them from me," Nothing." they stated in unison. I raised my eyebrow," Okaay, what y'all hidin?" they looked at each other and back at me," Nothing."

     After dinner, i went back to my room and read a book for a school assignment in English. While i was readin i was plannin on going to the trail to meet Dally, but i figured i'll just pass tonight. I thought that maybe he needed a break from me sometimes, so i stayed and finished my book.

Dally's POV
I was hangin around with Tim and them by Buck's. We were all smokin cigarettes and drinkin beer, i was still sippin on my first one, anxious to see Diana," Oh man did you see that chick? Long legs, nice ass man." He started to hit my arm tryin to get my attention," Look look look." I glanced over at the chick walking by us, he was right about the nice legs and ass but i wasn't interested. Tim and everybody else wolf whistled and called after her tryin to get a piece of her. The broad ignored them and kept walkin and Tim turned back to me," Aye man you're missin out." I glanced down at my watch, it was 6:50," Yeah man I gotta go." I left my beer on the trunk of his car and walked to the trail.
i havent seen Diana all day, not even in town when i tell her not to go. While i was walkin there i smoked a cigarette tryin to get a few puffs in cause she hates it when i smoke around her. When i finally made it, i tossed the cigarette bud and stood myself up by the tree. I took a look at my watch, she would be here by now. She could be caught up or something so i waited patiently.
"Where is this broad?" I whispered to myself, i looked at my watch again and it said 7:30. I was gonna walk back to Buck's but i figured i might as well go and see her. So i rushed over to her house. I snuck behind the back of her house from the woods, i crept to her window and easily unlocked it and climbed in shutting the window behind me.
Diana was sittin up on her bed readin a book," You ditched me for that book." She was so into the book that she didnt even notice i came in," Dally why did ya come here?" I crawled onto the bed and hid behind her book," Why wouldn't i?" She shrugged her shoulders," I don't know, i thought you needed a break from me. I swiftly snatched the book from her and tossed it to the foot of the bed. I crept closer to her face and kissed her on the lips," i dont need a break from you Doll." I gripped her legs and scooted her body closer to mine.

She cupped my face in her hands and brought me down to kiss her. Her lips fit mine like a puzzle, her tongue glided along my lips asking for an entrance. Her actions shocked me, usually i would be the one doin that, but i let her tongue slip into my mouth and i did the same. As the kiss deepened, she wrapped her arms around my neck and i held onto her hips; wantin to do way more than that," Dally i gotta go to sleep." She gasped for air, i continued to kiss down her neck," Dally come on now." I sighed and rolled off her, i lifted up her bed cover so she could get underneath them. She slid underneath the covers and got comfortable; i let her rest her head on my arm and curl up next to me,"You not leaving?" she tiredly asked, i glanced down at her and she gave me a small smile" No, i'll be here, just go to sleep."
Normal POV
The last thing i heard Dally say when i fell asleep was that he would be here. I opened my eyes to see nothing, just sunlight shining bright through the blinds of my window, only another day til my birthday.