Inside The Outsider

Can you stay the night?" Dally questioned. I nodded my head," Yeah its the weekend. My parents probably gonna think im at Clarice's again so we're fine." "Good lets go." I put my hood over my head and rolled down the sleeves of the oversized jacket.
     Dally literally dragged me to his place, it seemed like he was eager to get there. I've only been over there once and he's already anxious to get me back; when we finally made it to the building, he busted through the door and gripped my hand forcing me to follow behind him. The place was loud, smoggy and crowded as usual; we walked up the stairs and made it to his room. He opened the door and walked in before me," Ya just gonna stand there?" I slowly crept inside and shut the door behind me. I took off the jacket and laid it flat on the bed and sat on it. 

      Suddenly, Dally stepped in front of me," Undo this Doll." I glanced up at him and smiled as i grabbed the collar of his shirt. I gradually undid the buttons of his shirt; scanning my eyes over his toned torso. As i undid the last button of his shirt, he threw it nonchalantly across the room and hopped onto his bed. He laid on his back, hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling.

I stayed in the same position until Dal grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto his body. I gently placed my hand on his chest and played with his chain and twirled it around my finger," i bet you cant guess my favorite color." Dally glanced down at me with a questionable expression," I bet i can." "Okay if you lose we get to do whatever. I. Want." "And if you lose we get to do whatever I want." Dally had a long mischievous smirk on his face," Okay take ya time." I propped myself up with my elbow waiting for him to answer.

Dally had himself propped up with both his elbows, with a pondering look on his face," Gimme a hint."  I rolled my eyes at him and smiled a bit," Okay, since ya seem like you didnt pay attention in school, its the color of chlorophyll." Without any hesitation or thinking, he simply answered," Green." I think my eyes popped out of my head and my jaw broke because i didnt expect him to get it right," I paid attention to some stuff. I won so lets get this show on the rode." He swiftly rolled his body on top of me with his arms on either side of me," Wait that's not fair you got a hint." He shook his head and smirked," That wasnt in the rules. Diana come on I won fair and square." I slowly laid back down and jokingly glared at Dally.

He hovered his half naked body over mine,"You done this before?" I raised an eyebrow at him not gettin the question until it clicked in my mind," Yea." " You're lying." " I aint lying," I actually was but he didnt need to know that, i dont want him to go easy on me cause I'm virgin," Now kiss me already." I pulled him down with his chain tangled in my index finger. His tongue traced my lips before roughly kissing me, his hands pinned me down to the bed. He brushed his lips across my neck and worked his way up my jaw. When he got to my lips again, he paused and looked me in my eyes.

He knew i was craving him that i wanted him as much as he wanted me. He mentally pressed play and hungrily kissed my lips. As we continued kissing i steadily wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair; his hands traveled down to my waist. Dally softly caressed my butt before he gripped my thighs, pulling my lower body against his own. I released one of my hands from his hair and trickled down the mold of his torso to the hem of his jeans. I swiftly unfastened the button and unzipped the zipper. Dally unlatched his lips from mine and gazed into my eyes; he deviously smirked at me and pulled everything off his body, leaving him completely naked.

  I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, tryin to escape like an ape in a cage. I didn't know what to do, and I certainly didn't want Dally to know that, so I untied the wrap string around my dress. Dally pleasingly helped me pull the dress over my head and tossed it on the floor. He smoothly unclipped my bra and tossed it too, leaving me bare chested. Dally grazed my chest with his eyes, like an animal he hungrily pounced on top of me. He nuzzled his head into my neck expertly finding my sweet spot, which i never knew i had. I let out a soft moan.
      Dally held onto my waist as he steadily slid my panties off my hips then off me easily. I nervously stared straight across the room, thinkin what the hell i've gotten myself into. Suddenly, Dally hovered over me and brushed his lips against my neck  sending shivers down my spine. Out of instinct, i groped his hard member , which felt really weird. I massaged it fluently up and down causing him to release a husky groan. Sweet music to my ears. I could feel my inner walls tightening with pleasure. I let go of his member and wrapped my arms around his neck.
      Unexpectedly, Dally shoved himself inside of me; I whimpered in agony. I quickly bit my bottom lip as another whimper escaped my mouth as he thrusted inside of me. I tightened my grip around him, digging my nails into his back. With each stroke our moans would fill the air. The pain finally went away as i heavily breathed into Dally's ear. My heart was pounding rapidly and my temperature was rising. Dally straddled me tighter, each stroke becoming faster, my body couldnt hold on any longer. I gasped in pleasure as my head fell back and my back arched.
    Dally came into me groaning against the skin of my neck as he gripped me close. He brought his lips back against mine, kissing me deeply as he eased his body off of mine. I slowly breathed so my heart beat could steady. Dally reached over me and grabbed something from his night stand. I glanced over at him, he had a cigarette in his mouth ready to light it," Really Dally?" I looked to me and back at the match he was about to lit," My room, my rules." I rolled my eyes and put the covers over my head to prevent the smoke gettin to me.

   All of a sudden i felt the cover over my head being removed, i covered my face with my hands instead," Come on it ain't that bad." I turned my head to face Dally, all of sudden he blew smoke into my face and I glared at him," One of these days i'm gonna kill you Dallas Winston." He grinned at me before taking another puff of the cigarette," Beauty killed the beast." I looked up at him and just bursted out laughing. He looked down at me, chuckling himself," I love ya D." I snuggled up against his body and sighed," I love you too."