Ceremonies and Togetherness

"Jake, put those away before our children end up mimicking it, please."

He's leaned over the desk he's at, one palm flat against the wooden top as he towers Norm who is currently in his human state.

They'd gotten into another argument, one that has Jake smiling so widely as his teeth and fangs press into his lower lip.

His free hand is raised just inches from Norms face as he continues to flips him off.

"Jake." You ask of him again. "Seriously."

Niikeym and Lia are asleep side by side on the couch you set out for them, wrapped up in blankets and all as they snore away.

The other kids were all out for the day on an adventure wirh Max, so it left you with Lo'ak as he was so sweetly curled up in your lap.

Pushing eight years old already.

You've no idea how time managed to go by so fast.

You finally glance back down at Lo'ak after his father was causing enough trouble already — and hes watching the whole argument with widened eyes.
Playing around with his own fingers as he does the same motion.

"Jake." You scoff out. "See what you did? Now he's going to get me in trouble flipping off the wrong person one day."

He turns to face you, and norm laughs at the look you give him as he strolls over.

"No, no-" Jake softly corrects as he reaches out for his sons fingers. Giving you just a bit of hope that he would backtrack what he's done.
"—you have to have all the other fingers down, see?"

You lose all hope then, and smack away at Jake's hands as he demonstrates with both.

"Jake, I swear. What is wrong with you?" You swivel the chair away and place Lo'ak up on your desk. "Don't ever do that to anyone, except your father when he deserves it. It's insulting."

"Ah, come on baby. He's got four fingers and a thumb, may as well teach him to use it."

You've about had enough of him, and stand to face him despite your tail almost catching on the arm of your chair.
"Jake, I swear to god and Eywa, I will-"

He reaches out and presses his palm to your mouth, and refuses to pull it back even as you lick at his skin.

"Shhhhh." He whispers, and points at Lia and Niikeym as they snooze so soundly.

"You're just lucky they're asleep."

"Ah, fuck." You cuss out, and shift yourself so you can get a better view of the floor beneath you.

"What?" Jake asks as he shuts the door to your room, and stands there watching.

"Watch your step.. I dropped a nail somewhere. I'm sure I'll find it next time I'm walking around, though."

He walks up behind you and ducks under the desk.
"I don't see anything, maybe it rolled under the bed." And as he stands, he lowly chuckles at the way you have to sit on top of your desk to hang your new calendar up.
And you're hardly surprised that he brings one his hands to your ass, and squeezes gently against it through your shorts.
"However, I do see something worthy of a pounding."