Forgiveness

The kids have dispersed throughout the larger mobile base, finding their own things to do as they wait for everyone to return.

It's probably the longest she'd ever seen Spider and Lo'ak agree to stay in one place for so long, let alone behave themselves.

"What are you doing with Max's old computer?" She asks her younger brother as he carefully picks through a few files.

::thumbnail of a video :: Jake with norm / max / yn::

"I wanted to see some of the old videos from our parents." He explains, eyeing over Kiris shoulder as Spider seems to join in as well. "We never did get around to finishing watching them all."

"Is that me?" Spider asks as he leans over Lo'ak who's sitting criss-cross with a small table in front of him.

"Oh, I think so. I thought that was Da'mik."
  Who, by no surprise, is fast asleep in the other room as he quite enjoyed taking his naps.

Lo'ak goes to click on the file, and it shows a thumbnail of you sitting back in your old room at hells gate - holding spider when he wasn't much older than Tuk is now.

"——and although we've had growing pains as a community, figuring everything out from being the first Na'vi and Human joined clan on the planet — we find ways. There are so many cultural-" And you reach out to take back one of your usbs from Spider as he picks it up. "-No, Spider."
You simply laugh.
"—can't have that. Don't need you chewing on it, either."

He's no more than maybe six or seven here, sitting on your lap and snacking on some human-safe Pandorian fruit.

"-Where was I? Oh, right. There are plenty of cultural differences, but it doesn't take much to meet in the middle. Some of the other kids born here, like spider, are more culturally Navi - while not racially being such - so it's definitely a new concept to just how far the human kids can or should indulge themselves in these practices. Of course there's always worries of if they'll-"

Knock, knock, knock.

You turn in your chair, and stand as you adjust Spider on your hip and the camera catches the whole thing as you answer the door.

"Hey." Nash says softly and with a wide smile growing on his face, and you invite him in.

"Hey, Nash. How's it going? Is Mary okay?"

"She's doing just fine. They had to perform a C-Section, sadly. She really wanted anything but that, however our little girl got stuck on her way out and they'd exhausted other options."

"Oh.. my god. I'm so sorry. I hope she recovers alright."

"The doctors say she will be fine, she just needs to rest and take it easy." He insists. "Look, I wanted to stop by real quick, let you know how it was going, and thank you on behalf of both of us for always being up to watching him."