Search and Destroy

"Babe, we gotta go.
We're gonna be late." Jake inhales his rather large plate of eggs and toast before gulping down an entire jug of water.

He happened to call out just as you stepped out of the shower, even with your hair still soaked.
"Jake, would you stop trying to rush me? I'll be ready soon. We have at least another twenty minutes."

He's bold to wheel over to you, watching as you grab your towel from around your body and use it for your hair instead.

"Which means we're late." He insists, and as he's cleaning up breakfast — he takes it upon himself to straighten out the bed and fluff your pillows. Something he was so anal about.

"Why do you waste time making the bed so much?" You step out into the colder air, and fumble through your dresser for something to throw on.
"-We're just going to mess it up later anyways."

He'd smart mouth you about it, but he's far too focused on it before he turns to face you... and now he's elsewhere as he looks you up and down with that idiotic grin he always gives.

You toss a shirt at him, intending on covering his eyes.

You laugh at it falls over his face, and manage to slip on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt of your own.

He's finally got his on, and wheels over to you as he grabs your hips and pats away at your ass.

"Come on." He almost whines. "I don't want to be late."

You grab for some easy to slip on sneakers, and follow behind him in the hallway. Even as he's zooming off like he's freaking lightning McQueen or something.
"Okay — okay hot rod —- slow down, you're leaving me in the dust here!"

Before you even comprehend everything fully, you're in and waking up on the other side.

Jake leads you both down to meet with Norm and Neytiri - where she's helping him finish his ceremonial body paint.

They're already up and heading out as you come in — Norm wanting to get this done with first.

You and Jake stand next to one another, and he lets you apply his own.

Delicate white strips of paint done with your fingertips, tracing along his abdomen, arms, torso, and even across his hips.

He watches so closely with a grin on his face, intrigued by the way you have to move his cloth aside to cover certain parts of him.

"Enjoying yourself?" He teases, his hand coming over your wrist as he pulls you in for a moment.
His lips are so comforting when he leans in to kiss you.
"My turn."

The paints a bit cold at first as it hasn't warmed up to his hand, something that shows as he brushes his fingers so delicately over your nipples.

He marks another set of stripes down your front, and uses both hands to fan out from the center design.

Jake trails his hand up to your collarbone, and as he marks a few more rows - with the bottom of his palm resting on your chest, his mind focuses elsewhere from that gesture alone.

Within that same cave yet again, except now it's the morning of the hallelujah mountains battle.

"Jake." You call out to him, touching his neck so gently.

His full palm is flattened against your chest, completely covered in white paint as he marks you with his hand print.

His other hand comes along your back, and pulls you in as you're fumbling with the warm toned decorations in his hair.