Unforgiving | 2

You can feel the soft tap of Norms hand as he tries to wake you — partially regretting having to do so as this is the most sleep you've gotten in the past day or two.

He slips off the ikran, but keeps a hand on you so you don't fall off as you're still partially unconscious.
     "Hey." He softly speaks at first, trying not to startle you. "We're here. You gotta wake up."

You hum softly in response, hardly wanting to move at all as you're too exhausted mentally and physically.

Every last bit of your will to move is drained as your depression takes you in a huge and unforgiving chokehold.

Norm helps you down, and lets you lean against him as you can barely stay upright.

"Bert's got some coffee going in the building, we can go meet him first and go over what Neytiri has."

You don't even remember walking over there, it's like you blinked and suddenly what remained of the family was sitting or standing around the larger table.

You don't even recall greeting Neytiri, despite it seeming like you did.

You're sitting down at the table, holding steady in one of the larger chairs as you sip on the drink Norm brings over to you.

Jake notices how you barely stay upright, and worries far too much about how much you can handle since he fucked things up before.

"We've surveyed the area." Bert starts out with, and he rolls out a larger map Jake drew up years ago.
   One that since been added to over the past few months of watching the RDA add on to their structures.
  "They have a few new factories or bases out here-" to which he points around the perimeters of bridgehead, and some even further out. "-and here.
We really try not to go out that way unless we have to, or else we end up calling attention."

"We can't say where the children are just yet." Evelyn unfortunately bares having to speak the bad news. "The most we know is what you described of the Na'vi clan."

They're all talking amongst one another, and you can barely keep up. With tears in your eyes, and a racing heartbeat.
  You're in and out of sleep as they discuss, not even able to hold your help up at one point.

You only catch bits of their conversation going forward, and who knows how much you'd remember when you fully came to.

""—-There are many clans made up of outcasts." Mo'at adds in, a sorrowful look in her eye as she holds Tuk on her hip. "Many who are out there in the ashes. Jungle, sea, air. I do not know for which one has decided to come for you as they've been in two areas so far, or why."

"Kiri and Spider made it pretty clear that the one we ran into months ago... wanted them dead." Jake's voice rings through. "There were decaying human bodies all along the shore.     It looked like they killed the remaining survivors of the ship.
     Whoever they are, they definitely don't believe in anyone being here that isn't a true born na'vi to them."

"—And with Quaritch alive, it makes sense that he may try to bond with them over wanting the scientists avatars and humans against him gone." Norm explains. "I just don't know how he got them to listen to them, he would have been killed at first point."

   "He's getting something out of this, but they're getting something in return as well." Jake remarks. "If they still have Spider, I can't honestly see Quaritch letting them take him."

"Spider was very clear on the fact that they wanted him gone most of all. I guess they thought he was with the ships crew, and wanted to finish the job?"
  You barely open your eyes long enough to see and hear Da'mik speak just then.