Lost and Hopeless 1

It's the morning after, and the younger kids are already planning to make use of Da'mik and Spider's new privileges. Mostly to check out more islands nearby.. or unseen areas they weren't allowed prior.

It even gave Tuk a chance of exploring new things, and it lifted her spirits a bit more day by day.

And you were definitely thankful for that.

Losing her smile was the most devastating thing to see.

Much like Jake trying his best to keep you going, because he couldn't bear seeing you so down and hard on yourself.
....Sort of how this morning is going.
The kids are all gone for the afternoon, and neither of you had things to do for the day.

It usually left you the time to sleep in unbothered, snuggled up to Jake's chest for a while.

He hears how you sigh, and he rubs his thumb along your shoulder as he calls your name.
"What's wrong?"

Your fingers trace out the patterns of his stripes, perhaps stalling yourself with that rather than answer right away.
"Sorry, it's been hard to sleep."

"Nightmares?" He tightens his grip a bit more.

"No, actually." And he can feel the way you inhale so deeply against his side.
"-Sex dreams."

"Oh?" His voice rises a bit, rather intrigued.
"What's so bad about those?"

"I miss .. it. I miss us. It's been so long since we last-"

He needs no direction as he pulls you up and kisses away at your neck.

As much as you enjoy the feeling... your eyes even closing as he reaches up to fist against your hair and bring you in closer... it's just a let down when you can't get there mentally.

And he feels that in the way you sigh with defeat.

"I want to." You barely whisper. "So badly... I just.. can't. Like I'm blocked from feeling it."

He looks up at you with a small frown, knowing he's unable to help take that feeling away.

"I do.. like the kissing, though. I love the affection.. im just not.. there.. yet."

You melt into his arms as he sits up a bit more, and takes advantage of it while peppering as much of you as he can with sweet, delicate kissings.

He's sarcastic at the end, attacking your face with them as you jokingly push away at his chest and laugh.

"There's my baby." He says so sweetly against your lips, favoring the smile you wear.
"Look, there's no time limit on how we get through this. But we're here, together. I'm not going anywhere.-" and he jokingly gestures as his pelvis. "-and neither is he."
Another kiss to your lips before he pulls back and lays down.
"I can't promise I won't get you pregnant the next time we do."
And you sigh yet again at how he teases you.
"-I'll have a lot of pent up hormones angry with need."

"Jake." You slap against his chest, and he pulls you back in by your wrist as you two are now wrestling amongst one another.
"I swear."

"Maybe it'll be twins this time. Considering my mother had me and Tommy - it looks like the sully line is very fertile." He stops to realize what that may mean for Lo'ak, though.
Just another thing to stress over as he has become so close with Tsireya lately.

"Jake, Jesus, no.
No twins, no triplets, no singlets.
I'm done, we are done, there is nooooo way in hell-"

He grasps around your neck and grins like a stupid frat boy.
"You say that now but you just wait, once we're at it again - you'll be begging to have more of my children."