Chapter II

« « « « «

« « « « «

I left Adrian a few minutes ago since I've been requested by my grandfather I'm climbing the many stairs that lead to the hands area. I knock on the door I hear a muffled 'Come in' I open the door to see Tywin sitting at his desk writing on a piece of parchment "Axel"

"Grandsire"

"Come and sit"

I nod and walk over to the seat in front of his desk and sit down "How is your training going?"

He doesn't look up from his papers but I know he is interested "It's going well I'm learning how to fight without sight"

He nods and looks up from the paper "As the new hand I want to praise your work in the black water battle"

"Thank you grandsire"

"But you can't let your focus stray"

I raise an eyebrow at his words and then it hits me that he knows about last night I nod "Of course"

He gives me a curt nod and looks back to his paper "There is a council meeting soon I will have someone collect you"

I take this as a sign to leave I stand and excuse myself and leave the room my grandfather has always been an intimating man but I've never really been on the end of his anger and intimidation he is more of a mentor to me.

He has always been patient with me and taught me things and I could tell he was a little disappointed in me leaving last night but it confuses me on why he would care.

I'm a second-born son Joffrey is king there is no need for me to be so tamed and sooner or later Joffery will have children so I don't see why I need to be controlled. I walk out into the courtyard and hear the clashing of swords I round a bush and see Adrian fighting with Ser Loras.

I watch as they fight for a moment until Loras spots me and stops fighting which causes Adrian to be able to hit his sword out his hand "My prince"

I show him a smile and I turn to Adrian who has just turned to me "It seems I found myself a sparing partner I can beat"

"I think you only won because I distracted Ser Loras"

He rolls his eyes and I smirk at his frustration "He's a much less annoying sparing partner I much rather spar with him "

"Then consider me jealous..." I turn to Loras who watches us with an amused look "...Ser Loras I hope everything here is to your liking?"