Chapter XIV

« « « « «

« « « « «

Margaret left in the morning and day after day they would sleep in the same bed until their wedding day. The wedding was today it was going to be simple, on Axel's request a simple ceremony will take place first and then an after party.

Axel hadn't seen Margaery today but they would at the before party "Are you nervous?"

Axel looks up to his best friend who's now out of his kings guard armour and in simple clothing for the wedding. He was shaving his friend's beard and hair for the wedding "No I don't need to be I had to marry at some point"

Adrian smirks as he takes a chunk of his beard off "Are you nervous about the consummation"

Axel rolls his eyes he wasn't nervous about that either he was sure Margaery knew what she was doing and he did too "She has been with others I believe and I have too we don't need to be nervous"

Adrian shrugs slightly as he cleans him up "You could be it's the first time you're seeing each other naked"

Axel looks away from him sheepishly "It may not be the first time"

Adrian gasps dramatically making the king roll his eyes "Have you two already slept with each other? when I let her in at night I didn't think you two would have sex"

Axel gets up and faces him with narrowed eyes "No you idiot she has seen me naked twice, when she caught me in the pleasure house and when you sent her in"

"Sorry? As I see it she has more reason to be nervous you've already been naked in front of each other"

Axel scoffs at his playfulness and grabs his clothes and puts it on before walking back out "You look ready to conquer the world"

Axel calls his two lions and they follow after him "And you look ready to be by my side while I do it"

Adrian smiles and they leave the room and go to the carriage that was waiting for them and they get in "Will the lions be allowed in?"

Axel turns to his friend as the carriage starts to move they could hear the bells already ringing "They are going to Arianne I will collect them on the way back, I can't have another incident like last time"

Adrian smirks the last time he left the lions in his room alone they ruined his room and it was a hassle to clean. Good thing they took a liking to Arianne "Well then your future awaits"

« « « « «

Axel stands at the top of the stairs of stept with lower lords and ladies Tyrells on one side and the Lannisters on the other. Music starts and Axel watches as Margaery emerges from the doors of the stept.