Chapter VI

« « « « «

« « « « «

Axel moves out of the way of the hands of his badgering mother "Mother I do not need any more armour, I will be fine as will everything else"

Cersi steps closer and takes his arms "I do not know why you need to do this, is it because you seek glory?"

Axel rolls his eyes and disconnects from his mother once again "No I'm doing it for peace"

Axel steps away from his mother and walks over to his grandfather and brothers "You are part lion I know you will bring us victory"

That was probably the nicest thing Tywin would say to him in front of everyone "Yes make sure to keep that usurper's head"

Axel looks to Joffery "Peace with the north will be better than a constant war between them but if they don't bow to their one true king then his head will be delivered to you"

Jeffery looks as if he wants to say more but Margaery, Loras and Olenna walk over "Make sure not to use too much of our army it would be devastating to see them all dead"

Axel cracks a small smile at Olenna's words "I will try my hardest"

Axel's eyes drift to Margaery and she gives him a small smile but Axel could see the worried expression behind it. He wasn't quite sure why "Let's get on with it"

Axel's attention turns to Joffery and nods and gives his grandfather one last nod and then walks over to his horse. He had his cubs protected so nothing would be left unsettled.

He looks to Adrian "Come let's go and finish this"

« « « « «

Axel looks at Casterly Rock he had heard the army from the north is about a week away since their departure. It took nearly a whole moon for Axel and his army to reach Casterly Rock.

When he returns to Kings Landing it will be just in time for Joffery and Margaery's wedding. He had also missed Joffery's name day and he didn't mind that at all "You have guests when you reach the rock"

Axel looks at Adrian and instantly knows who will be there "Catelyn and Talisa?"

Adrian nods and they carry on the rest of the way the trip had been long and tiring "I will speak with them first"

It takes a few more minutes to get to the Rock and the gates instantly open where Axel is greeted by Tyrell and Lannister soldiers. Axel dismounts from his horse and ties him to the post and walks over to a Lannister soldier "Take me to the Starks"