Chapter III

« « « « « (I'm going to carry on this story with 3rd person's Pov I feel it's better with asoiaf fanfics)

« « « « «
(I'm going to carry on this story with 3rd person's Pov I feel it's better with asoiaf fanfics)

Axel twists on a bolt of his new machine he didn't know if it would work but it was worth a try. Things like this would improve the world and make the crown coin this is essential since our debt.

He grabs some coal and shoves it in the compartment and then a small fire starter. He grabs a flint and starts to fire after a few seconds of waiting and a few sprays of black smoke the engine begins to move.

Axel stands and looks at the machine in awe it took him three years to figure out electricity and he finally found a way to generate it. Once he saw the thunder in the stormlands he wonder about it and the power of it.

Axel grabs the machine behind carefully, not the touch the hot parts and lifts it and wanders out of the large room. He had to show his mother he received bows as he walk through the hall and returns small smiles.

A topless prince was a weird sight but they respected him either way Axel hated the tight tunics his mother put him in. He finds his mother standing next to Margaery Tyrell and once she spots him she grimaces "Axel where is your tunic and why are you so dirty?"

Axel looks down at himself and sees the coal has left black marks over him "Sorry I did not know you would have company but I have something to show you"

Margaery's interest peaks as she sees the prince she only wished he was the king but I did not matter. The Tyrell watch as he places down the metal structure and pulls a glass bulb and coal out his pocket "This machine generates electricity"

He places the coal inside the chamber and connects the bulb to the other side and they all watch as the bulb lights up. Axel smiles at his mother and she smiles back "And what will it be used for?"

Cersi asks him and he looks around and sees that is light outside so it doesn't take much effect. He runs around quickly closing all the curtains and he looks back to see the room lit up by his bulb "I just need to figure out a way to turn it on and off without the coal and it will be more useful than candles at night"

"My clever boy"

The mother walks over to her son and places a kiss on his head and Axel is more than happy at the praise "Couldn't something like this power other things and not just light?"

Axel looks over to Margaery with a small smile "Yes it could power houses for the poor and it even could power bigger machines"

"I think I would be better used in the castle we don't want them destroying such a machine"

Axel nods to his mother even if he would disobey it "I'm sorry for interrupting, I will take my leave"