Chapter XX

« « « « «

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

« « « « «

The screams of the black-robed men which Axel had learned are called the faith militant. This should feel disgraceful but it doesn't to Axel especially since his mother had done this.

Axel walks through easily cutting down any man that crosses him blood splattering everywhere in the room. Axel looks around no of his men have fallen only the Faith militant.

Axel carries on moving through the sept until he sees the high Septon kneeling in front of an altar "Get up"

The man ignores the king so he walks over "Get up now or I'll cut you down"

The man stops his praying and stands up and turns to face the king "Your grace I'm glad to have you here"

"Where is Magaery?"

The high Septon smiles and gestures for him to go forward but Axel stares at him and he goes first "Margaery has made great progress in repenting her sins"

Axel resists the urge to snap his fat neck like a twig and continues following him "She has no sins to repent, it is my mother who is the true sinner"

The man stops and turns toward the king with a raised eyebrow "Oh really?"

Axel ignores his question he just wants to see Margaery "Keep walking"

The man turns back around and keeps walking finally reaching a door and he unlocks it. The door opens and the man waits for Axel to go through but once again he stares at him.

The man sighs and goes through into the room and Axel follows him in once he sees Margaery his anger diminishes "Margaery?"

She looks up from her book and smiles when she sees her husband and quickly gets up to greet him "Axel you back I miss you so much"

Axel leaned back to look at her with a smile he was happy to see her but he still wanted to find Adrian "I have missed you too come we are leaving now"

"She still has her walk of atonement but of course that can be changed if the crown and the faith were to operate together"

Axel turns to the man annoyed he is done with his disobedience to him "There will be no walk of atonement and there will be no more faith we are leaving and this will be your last minutes before you meet the gods that you love"

Axel turns back to Margaery and holds out his hand which she takes with a smile and he guides them out of the room "Cersei has our children"

The True Baratheon Heir--Margaery Tyrell (Slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें