Chapter XIX

« « « « «

« « « « «

Axel is escorted in the main room the guards still did not know his name but they had brought him to their queen. Axel could see the figure of the dragon queen but she was mostly covered by the darkness.

Axel looks to Tyrion and he looks disappointed he was here but Axel ignores him. He just survive a dragon it's not like he can't survivor one more "You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains"

Axel watches as and listens the brown skinned woman before turning back to the dragon queen "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, your grace"

Daenerys looks at Axel for a moment trying to figure out who this man was "Who are you?"

Axel looks to Tyrion and he looks like he's almost begging Axel not to reveal his true identity. Axel turns to the dragon queen "I am Axel Baratheon"

Tyrion sighs as the room grows tense waiting for Daenerys's next move "You recognise me as queen?"

"I recognise you as a queen, yes"

Daenerys eyes narrow at him but he stays unwavering under her glance "You must forgive my nephew your grace he is rather foolish and doesn't understand the dire situation he is in"

Axel knew how dire the situation was he just liked to think he could talk his way out of anything. He also still had his dagger and sword so he could also fight his way out "I do understand your grace and I may not be here on purpose but I'm glad I am"

Daenerys raises an eyebrow intrigued "And why is that?"

"I would like peace between us I don't want to fight I don't want people to die"

Daenerys nods and she stands up and Axel becomes more alert "That can easily happen if you give back what has been taken from me"

The throne is what she wants but her life had been taken from her not one of love but one of pain. Her chance of a happy life had been taken "You of all people should know I can not just bow down and let you have the throne"

Daenerys eyes narrow at the man "Your father took the throne from my brother and killed him, your uncle killed my father your father also tried to have me and my brother killed on multiple occasions, I want what is rightfully mine"

Axel could say the throne was rightfully his to his father took it and named himself king as Aegon did all those years ago  "Aegon the conquer took and formed the seven kingdoms the Tagaryens have ruled over the seven kingdoms for nearly 300 hundred years it ended when your father wanted to burn the seven kingdoms and when your brother started a war over a woman, my father took it from him to save the city and his betrothed, if we are to have a conflict against each because of our families sins then I have a lot more blame to put on you"