Chapter XXIV

« « « « «

« « « « «

Axel, Argella and Rogar were all swimming in the lake Axel teaching his children how to swim. It instantly turned into them splashing around once the two children learned.

His king's guards the Tyrells and Daenerys were close by watching them interact in the water. Axel lifts Rogar up and slowly spins around the small boy as he laughs at the action.

Argella was splashing her father and he threw the small boy into the water he was quick to swim back up "That boy is going to drown your children"

Margaery was smiling at the whole interaction and she would be joining them but with her pregnancy, she hadn't done much "They are fine Grandmother"

Olenna hmms as she takes another piece of the food on the table and directs a question to Daenerys "What of you dear? Will you be having children with Axel? He obviously has a strong seed"

"Grandmother!"

Daenerys was blushing which seemed to be the theme for her around the queen of the thorns or being speechless "It is true, ever since Tyrion has taken over the hand's duties you two have spent more time in the bedroom than out, I've just wondered if the same fate will be for Daenerys is all"

Daenerys didn't know how to answer the question especially with Margaery watching but Margaery sensed this "I'm sure that we will have a pleasing time behind closed doors, the wedding is in a couple of days, how are you feeling Daenerys?"

Daenerys looked out to Axel and the children "I'm glad that this war is ending especially without bloodshed"

Olenna scoffs "We don't want that rehearsed version give us the truth dear"

"I can tell Axel is a good man he treats Margaery and his children well, I would have had to marry at some point, I'm glad that I'm marrying him and ending the war is a bonus"

Olenna gives her a satisfied smile and looks to Axel grabbing onto Argella and Rogar and starts to bring them out of the water and walks over to the table "Our children are quick learners"

"They must be quick learners with you trying to drown them and please do put on a shirt and cover that eyesore"

Axel smiles before letting Margaery give a kiss on their children's heads and then passes them to the maids "Bentley a shirt please..." The squire quickly comes over and passes the king a shirt and he puts it on "...Robb will be arriving in a week and your brother in three days, Tyrion has made the preparations for their arrival, are you excited?"