Chapter XVII

« « « « «

« « « « «

A few days later the Tyrells along with one Stark had left the red keep to go to HighGarden. Margaery agreed to stay she was slightly unhappy because she had no one here.

Obviously, Axel fill in that hole she was missing with her family and they were together each day and night. Margaery made a friend in Adrian also so the three of them would hang around each other.

Even if it was having tea one of Margaery's favourites or if it was hunting one of Adrian's favourites or working on machines one of Axel's favourites. Axel and Margaery could not keep their hands off each other that first time had opened something lustful inside the two.

They would do it anywhere with privacy their bedroom, the kitchens they even do it in the woods. They felt it was impossible to keep away from each it was as if they were drawn together.

Now was the time to leave for Highgarden Axel drinks his medicine and walks to meet Margaery at the carriage. He had said his goodbyes to his Grandfather and it wasn't needed for his mother.

She had eventually gave in to going back to Casterly Rock so Jamie Cersei and Tommen are on there way there. Axel looks to Adrian who is sitting on a horse beside the carriage "How long will the trip take?"

"It depends on weather and how long we travel a day"

Axel nods he probably she have listened to Margaery "We travel once the sun rises and make camp once it's completely dark"

He nods and Axel opens the door for the lions by his feet they get in Axel follows  inside and sits across from Margaery "You should have listened to me"

Axel sighs and picks up his letters a paper "This is going to be a long trip Margaery it going to be even longer with you complaining"

Margaery smirks and leans forward slightly "Only for you"

Axel rolls his eyes and leans back it seems he's got a letter from Little finger, Oberyn and Randly Tarly. The carriage starts moving as he reads through the letters "What are those letters?"

Axel looks up to meet Margaery's eyes and passes the letters over so she can see them also "Randyll Tarly will be coming to the capital after the wedding, I will be going to Asshai with one of Oberyn's escorts and Litter finger will be in the capital soon to pay his debt so he says"

Margaery looks over the letter and her eyes quickly go to mine "Your going to Asshai? Why?"

Axel avoids her eyes and strokes the lion beside him, he was slightly nervous because it is a dangerous place "Trade, the crown is in debt and I don't much like being in debt, my father spent all the coin on wine, whores and tourneys"