Chapter IV

« « « « «

« « « « «

Swords clash together in the Tyrell quarter Stormbringer and the sword of Loras Tyrell clash once more and they face off "Your stronger than Adrian more skilled"

Axel scoffs and kicks Loras to the ground not hard enough to hurt him but hard enough to make it hurt a little "Adrian has only been a squire for half his life"

Axel holds out a hand and Loras takes it and Axel pulls him up "I'm guessing you've been training since you could pick up a sword, Who trained you?"

"Ser Barristan Selmy until he was sacked from the Kingsguard"

Loras looks at him slightly shocked "I guess we know where you get your skills"

Axel sheaths his sword and looks over to the Tyrell and Stark women and he walks over. He watches as a squire goes over to Loras "Good morning Lady Sansa, Lady Margaery"

"It was well fought, my prince"

Axel smiles at Sansa and the girl blushes under his gaze "Yes I don't think I've seen anyone best Loras"

Axel gives Margaery a teasing smirk "Not surprising, It's because I'm the best swordsman"

Magaery returns the smile "I'm sure you are"

Acel let's put a small laugh before returning their gaze to Sansa "What are you both speaking of and this lovely day?"

"Sansa and I were talking of a betrothal with her and my brother"

Axel raises an eyebrow and turns to Loras who was mostly definitely flirting with the squire. He knew he would do his duty but he would not be able to love her properly but he know he will respect her.

He turns back to the two women " A fine match I know Loras will give you the respect you deserve...if not I might just have to best him again"

Sansa looks down bashfully and Axel looks to Margaery with a smile their stare down is interrupted by Adrian walking up to them "Good morning Axel, Your grandfather has given you a gift"

Axel raises an eyebrow as he looks at the box in his hands and takes it from him "Any idea what it is?"

"Nope he left a note"

Axel examines the box and it has some hole in the top and he places it on the table as he takes the note. He grabs a knife and goes to cut open the box but it moves and he jumps back "You sure this is from my grandfather"