Chapter XII

(Let's just pretend this is Axel)

« « « « «

The fight was tomorrow Axel was nervous he had everything he needed to know the Mountain was strong but slower than him. He was big but he would run out of energy quicker than him due to his size and strong blows.

Axel had seen the man fight and he was good but he wouldn't be good enough for him he was sure of it. He would not have put himself forward if he did not think he could win but he wasn't going to kill him.

The Mountain still needed to pay for his crimes he acted dishonourably and slaughtered children and raped women. Axel walks into a pleasure house in search of the Dorinsh man and he finds him and Ellaria in bed.

Multiple women and men lay next to him and his paramour "Lord Oberyn"

The Lord looks up from the women "Ah King Axel are you here to have some fun before your death"

Axel rolls his eyes at the Lord's teasing tone and walks over to pour himself some wine "No I'm betrothed and I'm insulted you think I will not win"

Oberyn smiles and gets up to join the king "Then what is it you want?"

Axel sits as does Oberyn "The Mountain is the one who killed your sister he was acting on orders he was meant to kill Rhaegars children and Elia was meant to be brought to safety"

Oberyn leans back in his chair more interested in the conversation "I want to know who gave the order"

Axel didn't know who gave the order completely only rumours "I don't know for sure it is said Tywin did and it is also said that the mad king did to snuff out Rhaegars betrayal once and for all"

Oberon wanted to know who gave the order he thought it was Tywin but the mad king also could have done it  "I know the mountain killed my sister and I was jealous that you get the pleasure of killing him"

Axel would hope that his grandfather wouldn't have ordered such things but he knew of Tywins wrath "That is why I am here, I want to give the mountain to you once I've beaten him so he can face the crimes he committed against Dorne and their princess"

Oberyn looks at the boy in the admiration he wasn't like the other Lannisters he was more like a Baratheon "I want to know who gave the order"

"I will give you the man and you may do as you see fit with him to get the information from him"

Axel watches the man smirk, Axel wanted the man to pay no man without honour will serve the crown. It was surprising the mountain had even got his knighthood he had always been a cruel thing "And what do you want in return?"