Chapter XXVI

« « « « «

« « « « «

The family of the Baratheon's Tyrells and Targaryen sit at the dining table all enjoying their breakfast and breaking their fast together.

Daenerys and Margaery sit at the sides of Axel while Argella sits next to Daenerys and Rogar next to Margaery "How do you get your hair like that?"

Daenerys looks at the small and curious girl with a smile "My friend Missandei does it, the Dothraki braid their hair after every one of their victories"

Argella smiles even brighter and her hand goes to the end of Daenerys' braid "You must have a lot of victories!"

Daenerys smiles at her and Margaery joins the conversation "I'm sure if you ask nicely Missandei can give you some braids"

Argella looks at her mother confused before asking "But what victories have I had?"

"Being the most annoying in a room full of people"

Rogar is quick to annoy his sister and he smirks as she narrows his eyes at him "Rogar do not be mean to your sister, Argella you recently finished learning history on the Tyrells that can be counted as a victory"

Argella's narrowed eyes turn to crinkled ones and a smile grows on her face once she hears that "I'll speak with Missandei"

Daenerys says to her and Argella nods excitedly "Thank you, Nerys"

Daenerys smiles too this is a step in the direction of having the family that she longed for "Loras and Robb should be arriving soon we must prepare"

Margaery nods and places down her empty plate "You can get the children ready and Daenerys and I will greet them"

Normally, Margaery would get the children ready but Axel added it up to her wanting to see her brother and nephew "That's fine, come, children, we don't want you both looking like little weasels seeing your uncles"

Axel picks Rogar up first as he is closer and walks around the table to Argella as Rogar speaks "I don't look like a weasel"

"You definitely do"

Axel rolls his eyes at his children before grabbing Argella and placing her on his shoulders -and walks out of the room.

« « « « «

Axel was making his way back through the castle with Rogar and Argella with him, he makes it to the throne room to see everyone gathered.