Chapter VII

« « « « «

« « « « «

The war was won and the men of the battle and the people who had heard of it had named it The battle at the rock. The story was told as the sons of two old friends had fought against each and ended with them as allies.

Axel quite liked the story it was promising for a greater future between the North and West. Axel just needed to south and east to be by his side, Axel wonders what will happen with Daenerys.

Maybe he could speak with her also but then the question of what can her offer her comes into situation. Marriage isn't an option and her being the queen isn't an option so Axel had to think hard and long.

The army finally reach the gates of kings landing Axel was in dire need of a bath and shave. First, he had to speak with Joffrey because surely he will angry that he didn't get Robb's head.

The gates of the red keep are opened and Axel and Adrian come through and it quickly approached "My prince I hope your travel has been well, the king is waiting in the throne room"

Axel gives the guard a small smile and dismounts his horse and passes it to him "Thank you"

The guard nods and Axel turns to Adrian "If he's in the throne room it means he's heard of the outcome"

"Which means he is angry"

Axel sighs before brushing himself off and entering the castle and he doesn't stop until she is in the throne room. Once he steps in all eyes are on him and Joffery sits on his throne with Cersi and Tywin by his side.

There's a big crowd of other noblemen and ladies and the Tyrells stand in front of all of them. Axel walks down Adrian slips away from him into the crowds as he stands in front of Joffery.

Jeffery looks at him with a raised eyebrow and Axel lets out a breath and lowers to his knee "I don't see Robb's head"

"Yes I bring back an alliance instead"

Joffery raises an eyebrow obviously confused since he asked his brother for Robbs's head "I didn't ask for an alliance I ask for you to bring me his head"

Axel lets out a sigh manipulation seemed like the only way forward "With the North as an ally under your rule it helps everything the people in your kingdom now know they are safe because of you and when people are safe they do not try to rebel and you will be named one of the greatest rulers there was knowing you kept the realm together under hard times"

Joffery looks at his brother in thought he like the thought of people naming him the greatest ruler in history. Axel lied through his teeth Joffery was terrible and he was seeing it more and more.