4

Minju strolls along the streets, on the way to school. Her steps were light, knowing she was early for once.

As she turns down the corner of a building, a guy stood in her way. He was familiar. That scar on his face was the most prominent to her.

One of Yujin's friends.

She shifts to the right, thinking she was in the way but he continues going in front of her. "Kim Minju, right?"

Her eyes widen. How does he know my name? Minju back-paddles, but bumps into another guy. He had a bigger build.

"Whoa, Whoa. Don't worry. We won't hurt you." He saw the frightened look on her face. Minju let her honest feelings escape.

He holds onto her bag, making sure she wouldn't just run. They both know how fast Minju runs based on how she runs through the school gate most of the time.

"What do you w-want?" She looks at the both of them who couldn't seem to keep their distance.

"Oh, it's nothing." One of them said. "Yujin just wants to see you," he says in the most sarcastic, threatening way possible, Minju could've passed out.

She has a weak heart.

"Where are you bringing me? I still have sch—we still have school," she whines, fake crying until they reached the lift of a building.

"Just be quiet unless you want something to happen to you."

Minju zips her mouth. She should just accept her fate. She was about to face the most disreputable girl who is known to be ruthless.

The two guys threw her into a room that seemed like a karaoke place. She didn't know these places were open this early. Mumbles of songs from other rooms could be heard.

Minju wanted to exit but the door slammed right in her face. She rubs her forehead as she turns around slowly, seeing who it was in the centre of the maroon-coloured cushioned bench. The table in front had pictures of Minhyun scattered all over.

The light was minimal here, but those dark eyes were darker than the room. Yujin walks to the girl with a piece of paper in her hand. Minju gulps, sticking to the door.

"If you do not pass on this letter, your whole life will be filled with mishaps..." She reads, stopping when she was a step away from the brunette.

"So, it's you." Yujin crushes the paper. "The person who did all this to me." She gestures from her head to her feet.

"Even my precious fingers." Yujin raised her right hand which still had a cast.

She looks at Minju who was frozen as she tosses the paper ball elsewhere. "What's your name?"

Confused, the brunette tilts her head. "You're not going to want me to—"

"Kim Minju."

"Favourite song?"

Minju furrows her eyebrows, answering when the girl takes a step closer. "E-Event Horizon."

"By?"

"Younha."

"Your birthday?"

"Huh?" Minju tries to remember. "5th February."

The girl nods, looking at the piece of paper she retrieved from her pocket. It contained all the particulars of Minju. "You're honest," she said.

The brunette didn't even question the need for all that.

Yujin picks up a photo from the table and shows it to her. "I know you're doing all this for him." It was a picture of Minhyun. "What's so good about him?" She scoffs, crushing the photo, and throwing it away.

Minju swallows thickly when she sees a frown forming on the latter's forehead.

"What do you not like about me?!" Yujin raises her voice, startling Minju who became one with the door.

"N-Nothing."

The taller girl didn't believe her, using her presence to force an answer out of Minju. The only reason why she'd send her that letter would be because she has something against her.

"I just..." Minju clears her throat, adjusting her round glasses. "I think you're quite pretty. From u-up close, anyone would mistake you for a celebrity." She chose a safe way out, smiling awkwardly.

"I'm sure every girl would like you," Minju adds, knowing what type of person Yujin prefers based on rumours.

"Do you like me?"

"Oh—no. I'm not..."

Yujin leans closer to her, towering over the girl. "You sure?" She was so near the brunette's face, Minju forgot how to breathe.

Thinking Yujin was about to kiss her, she moves her face away. "I can't."

"Can't what?" Yujin presses a button that was located by the door, next to Minju.

Service button to extend their time here.

The brunette opens her eyes to see Yujin standing properly. "Let's be friends."

"Huh?" Minju has never been more confused. Why would Yujin, out of all the people in school, want to be her friend?

What was her motive? What did she want? Why Minju? The girl who's barely keeping herself together?

Yujin pulls her away from the door to let the staff in. She tells him to get some food as he leaves.

She went back to the bench. "Why, you want me to kiss you?" Yujin grins, sitting down comfortably.

She sees Minju not moving an inch, perhaps flustered. "You're just going to stand there?" She picks up the song selector.

From that day on, Minju knew she shouldn't have messed with her. She shouldn't have thought about her or sent that letter to her.

All because of that, she became Yujin's minion. Not her friend, but someone who does things for her.

"You expect me to finish all of this?" Minju looks at the stack of assessment books in her arms.

"I have to submit them or I'll get expelled, again. But I'm too lazy to do it. You're smart, right?" Yujin leans against the railing. They were on the bridge that connects two buildings of the school.

"But this..." Minju wanted to run away but remembers what Yujin told her.

She would hurt Minhyun if Minju doesn't listen. The brunette knows she won't go easy on prince charming.

"Go on." Yujin pulls the lollipop out of her mouth, gesturing for her to leave.

Minju sighs, dragging her feet away. She steps into her class, slamming the books on her table. That woke up the sleeping girl in front.

"Must you be so loud?" Yuri complains, hearing the girl sigh heavily. She just woke up from her daily 15-minute nap.

"I'm so stupid." Minju whines, slamming her head onto the table.

"Since when were you not?" Yuri turns around with the chair. She saw the books. "Class 3-10. Ahn Yujin." She reads the name.

"Uhm, why do you have Yujin's books?"

"So stupid." The brunette continues mumbling. She lifts her head. "I messed up big time."

"Did you steal these?"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"You know what happens if you take her stuff."

"I didn't take them." Minju sighs. "She gave them to me and expects me to do all these by tomorrow."

"She what?"

"Crazy, right? She's insane, definitely insane. Not only did she get kicked out of her previous school for stupid reasons, but she's also academically stupid that she had to get me to do all her work." She rants, about to tear pages of the book.

Yuri didn't know what was going on. For all she knows, Minju's about to suffer for the rest of her days till she graduates.

Lucky for her, it's their last year.