38

"Just make sure not to overexert yourself and eat your medicine on time. Other than that, you can be discharged now." The doctor told Minju whose smile couldn't get wider. It has only been a day since she woke up but she desperately wants to get out of this room.

Yujin did a small bow, watching the doctor leave the room. She's the only one who stayed overnight and the whole day so the brunette wouldn't get too bored. 

Most of the time, she was busy running around doing whatever the brunette demanded. Also, Minju had to go through a lot of post-scans to make sure she was fine to leave.

She looks at Minju who was taking a video call from her parents who couldn't be there.

"Do you have someone to take care of you back at the dorm? Where's Wonyoung?" Mr Kim puts his face close to the screen as if he could see beyond it.

Minju glances at Yujin who was bringing the cups to the bathroom. The brunette slowly turns her phone to face the girl. "She's not here but this one is."

"I'm this one?" The taller girl comes out of the bathroom to see Minju's phone pointed at her.

Mrs Kim came into the screen. "Omo, omo, let me see who's this pretty girl." Minju flips her phone back. "Not you. Who's that?"

Yujin might've blushed from being called pretty as she goes to the side of the bed, appearing on the screen. She gave a small wave to Minju's parents.

"Aigoo, how pretty. Where did you come from?" Mrs Kim was starting to wonder where Minju's friends came from.

"From my mom," Yujin whispers, getting slapped on her shoulder. "I'm Yujin." She introduced herself.

"Hold on," Mrs Kim squints. "Did you come over before? I think I've seen you once." She tries to recall.

"Mom, I'm ending the call," Minju predicts the lady asking all sorts of questions that don't regard her. "I want to get out of here."

Her parents didn't want to bother her any longer, knowing she was being discharged. "Yujin-ah! Take care of my stupid sister for me!" They heard a shout that probably came from Minjung.

"Wonyoung wasn't lying. Your mom likes pretty things." Yujin pats her face, self-aware, going back to pack up some things.

"What pretty...crazy." Minju gave a disgusted look before standing up.

"I heard that."

The brunette rolls her eyes and puts on her shoes. She glances at Yujin who was trying to figure out how to put the sofabed back to its original state. Pretty.

...

Yujin walks into the dorm room, tailing behind Minju.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" The brunette places her bag on the kitchen counter and sees Yujin looking at something on the doorframe.

The taller girl sighs, closing the door for now. "I have nowhere else to go. I didn't even have the time to book a hotel." She told Minju. "I couldn't be bothered."

"I only have one bed." The brunette points to the bed. This dorm has no other room since it's one by itself.

Yujin left the luggage aside. "And?"

"And..." Minju knew there was a rule that students couldn't let outsiders spend the night in their room. But that rule is barely adhered to.

"You're uncomfortable?" The taller girl stood where she was. "Because you haven't seen me for two years?"