21

Minjun, Minju's brother, was having dinner when he saw her little sister dressed up nicely and walking down the stairs. Plain black shirt tucked into some high-rise, straight-cut jeans.

"Where are you going?" A voice filled with tease as always.

"You don't need to know." Minju went to the foyer and grabbed some shoes.

Minjun sips on his soup. "I heard you came home drunk the other day. Since when do you drink?" He chuckles as a way of mocking.

Minju has been wondering how she got home that day. She turns to her brother. "Do you know who brought me home?"

He shrugs. "I just saw a girl. A pretty one."

Minju gave him a weird look. "Tall?"

"Taller than you. Why? You don't remember?"

"I think I blacked out." She tried to recall but nothing came to her mind.

"A family thing. We all blackout." Her working older sister, Minjung, came down to have some dinner. "You're not eating?"

"We're eating later," Minju said and finished putting on her shoes.

"Don't drink too much. I know you're old enough but don't make it a habit." She advises, sitting next to Minjun.

"That was only one time." Minju opens the front door. "I'm leaving."

The two older siblings acknowledged, going back to eat. "Our Minju's growing up." Minjung scoops some rice into her bowl.

"As if."

"You, you. Stop teasing her, will you?"

"She's born to be teased by me. That's my job." Minjun earns a smack to his head. "Ya." He warns, holding onto the area she hit.

Meanwhile, Minju was stopped by the puppy who couldn't let her leave the house. "I'll come back later." She pats JJ's head.

"Minju."

She looked up to see Minhyun at the gate waving at her. They planned to meet at the station where the ice rink is.

"What are you doing here?" She goes to the gate and steps out of the yard. He smiles, clasping his hands behind him. "I wanted to walk with you."

"You'd be walking twice the distance."

"It's okay." He was all smiles today, although he does feel bad for postponing their plans. "Shall we go?"

Minju nods, adjusting her little sling bag. When they were about to leave, they heard the engines of a bike. It was too familiar for them to overlook.

Yujin parks her bike at the side, taking her helmet off. Along with that leather jacket she wore, she was the definition of oozing charisma. She's probably here for Wonyoung.

"I don't think they'll be taking the train," Minhyun told the brunette who just stared at Yujin.

She didn't realise she was doing so until the taller girl looked this way. "You're still here." Yujin didn't know Minhyun was coming here.

"We'll go first." He gently grasped Minju's wrist. "Let's go."

Yujin watched them walk in the direction of the train station, thinking he wants some alone time with Minju. She glanced into Wonyoung's place. A little bark caught her attention, putting a smile on her face.

She walks towards Minju's house gate, bending down to pet JJ through the grills. "How are you? Is she treating you well?"

The puppy licks her fingers, rubbing its cheek against her palm. "You missed me?" She uses her baby voice as a girl appears behind her.