43

Minju puffs a sigh, rising from the couch of Yujin's new apartment. She watches the girl unpack her box of belongings. "You're going to stay here? Not the dorm?"

Yujin looks at her in the midst of arranging her cameras on display. She'll start going to K-Arts this week. "I'll have to spend the week unpacking. If I don't stay here, who will? I can't leave this place empty." She needed space for all her things, being the only family member in Korea. And there are still things being shipped to this place.

Minju puckers her lips, folding her legs, eyes following wherever the girl went. Yujin dusts her hands, reaching for the last photo album. She folds the box neatly and places them aside.

She saw the sadness in Minju's eyes. Yujin staying here would only mean she doesn't get to see her every day. They both have their own classes to go to.

Yujin goes to her room and comes back out with a folded piece of paper in her hand. She passes it to Minju. "What's this?" The brunette lazily takes it, still sulking.

"Read it." Yujin went to unbox other things.

Minju unfolds the paper and the first thing she sees is MOVE IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS. She snaps her head at Yujin. "Really?" Excitement stirs within her.

"Finish reading it." Yujin carries a box into her room.

Minju went down the list.

1. Wash your own dishes.
2. Do your own laundry.
3. Take turns recycling.
4. Close the balcony door when you leave.
5. Make your bed in the morning.
6. Eat my breakfast.
7. Cuddle with me.
8. Disturb me.
9. Keep on bothering me.
10. Just move in with me.

"Crazy person," Minju says. "6 and 7 sounds good." She could tell Yujin gave up writing something that might intimidate her.

Yujin stops at the doorframe. "Failure to follow any one of them, you owe me...a million kisses."

"A million?" Minju eyes widen. "Why is it so expensive? If I don't follow the last one..."

"Then you owe me a million kisses." Yujin grins, going to her.

"I don't think a person can kiss a million times." The brunette snickers as Yujin slowly crashes into her, pushing her onto the couch.

"You make me want you to break one rule so I'd get that million kisses." The taller girl kisses her cheek and sees Minju raising the paper, reading it again. "So? Do you want to move in with me? We have a lot of work to do."

Minju looks at her and dreads the process of moving again. But if it's Yujin. "Let me ask my mom. I think she'll be a little mad about me moving so often. But it should be fine."

"Your brother doesn't really like me," Yujin recalls meeting the family. All she got were soft glares and peeks from Minjun.

Minju sat them up. "He's a bit of a narcissist. He doesn't like people better than him. Maybe he felt that from you." She shrugs. "Or maybe he likes you."

"Huh?"

"Boys are simple. See a pretty girl, they either bother them a lot and fall for them or fall for them at first sight and bother them later on."

"Isn't that you?" Yujin earned a What did you say look.

Minju pushes her shoulder. "It's you. You're the one bothering me."

"And you liked it." Yujin proudly says, poking her cheek.

"Whatever it is, he can't like you. This is not a secret but he once asked me for Wonyoung's number."