15

"Ya! Wake your asses up! We're going hiking!" Yena shouts, going to the tent that was still asleep. Yuri follows her, all huddled up warmly in her jacket.

Wonyoung and Minhyun were preparing some breakfast.

Yena unzips the entrance of the tent, revealing the two sleeping girls all over each other, Yujin hugging Minju.

"Were they that tired?" She squats down, pushing the latter's leg off Minju.

Once she did that, she yells, "Wake up!"

"Who's shouting?" Minju rolls onto her back, accidentally elbowing Yujin's chin.

"Ah..." Yujin groans but continues sleeping, not realising who she was hugging.

Yena grins. "What did you two do?"

Minju opens her eyes. She didn't know why she panicked, but immediately shoves Yujin to the other side. A small chuckle escapes from Yujin who laid there comfortably, stretching her limbs.

"Come and eat!" They heard Wonyoung calling.

Yujin and Minju were left alone to get themselves ready. The taller girl sits there, still a little sleepy as she sees Minju looking at her.

"What?"

The brunette lightly flares her nostrils as if something was bothering her before leaving the tent. Yujin snickers, hopping out too.

...

"You're the cause of this." Yujin points to her chin where she got hit earlier.

Minju retorts, "There's nothing."

"You hit me."

Yuri was getting some water from the dispenser just to find out they ran out. "Ya, ya. Stop arguing and help me go get some water." She handed the water dispenser to Minju.

The water tap is a few hundred metres away.

Minju passes it to Yujin. "You do it."

"You'll have to help me."

"No." The brunette stayed seated on the camping chair. "The road there is rocky."

Wonyoung notices the little commotion and decides to help out. "I'll come with you." She told Yujin.

Minju looks at them, giving a little smirk. She got a little pissed when Yujin said, "It's okay. I can handle it."

The face Minju made was priceless. Then why is she making me go?

"It's heavy. I don't want you to fall." Yujin tries managing on her own but Wonyoung follows her anyway.

Minju watched them go on the trail. Yuri sits beside her, noticing the latter's gaze pinned on Yujin's back.

"They look good together." She comments, grasping Minju's attention. Yuri expected her to agree but heard nothing.

"Which trail are we going on?" Minju asks, looking behind her.

Yuri sensed something weird but decides not to question it. "All three trails lead to the same spot. Yena said there was a hot spring there." She points at the top of the hill.

"Since when were you so close to her?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?" Minju shifts in her seat.

Yuri sighs deeply. "She likes me."

"What?" The girl jolts from her seat.

"I don't know why but it just happened. I thought she was weird trying to talk to me, but she just likes me."