Inside outside (Texacali)

California was an inside dude, she loved being inside. He'd spend hours inside painting, baking, and reading, they adored his time inside and relished in it. The inside was her safe space.

Texas was an outside guy, he adored horse back riding, running through fields, and getting into all different types of adventures. The outside was his home.

Sometimes the inside would stare at the outside and long to be able to spend hours in those fields with him.

Sometimes the outside would look at the inside and long to spend hours holding him close in the dark night under the warmth of a home.

The two barely left their safe spaces. Though from the border of their areas they'd laugh and talk, sometimes the outside would sit still in a field outside the house hoping the inside person inside may paint him, and the inside would bake a cake and leave it on the window still hoping the outside would notice.

Even though the two clearly pinned for each other they never said those magic words.

I think I might like you.

For while they were told the inside and the outside were no good together, as they're the opposite.

They were also scared. Scared of how they felt.

So they bottled their longings for each other.

There was a time though, when the inside person spent time in the outside with the outside boy.

Though than it became to much for the insider. So she became an insider. Now they're two different worlds, with no hope of their words colliding.