Dreams and realities (AK/CA/TX)

Texas had been having odd dreams. He wasn't the guy who usually had dreams. He needed to get his mind off off what was going on in his head. So he went to get a snack.

Since it was the middle of the night there weren't a lot of states awake, and most of the awake ones were in their rooms. Meaning the downstairs was going to be relatively empty.

Of course, some states have horrible sleeping habits.

"Hey Texas."

"Hi Tex."

Of course, the subjects of his dream had to be there.

"Uhm hey. You guys should be asleep."

"So should you."

"Fair point. What are you guys doing?"

"Cal wanted to teach me how to play video games and he isn't letting me go until I beat this boss fight."

"Already on a boss fight?"

"They've had me here all day."

"You know I'm right here right?"

"Sorry Cali."

"It's ok berry."

California and Alaska, to everyone around them it was obvious they were in love, and Texas wanted a part of it.

Though there was no way they loved him back right?

"So Tex what are you down here for?"

"Wanted a late night snack."

"You should stay with us. I mean the floor is probably way more comfy than your bed."

"Fine."

After quickly getting a snack the lone star state took a seat next to California, who had Alaska on her other side.

California had a reputation, one of falling in love easily, and not fully comprehending when they're in love, however he was sure by the way he felt near both Alaska and Texas that it was love.

"F- dammit."

"You loose again?"

"Yep. It's fine. At least both of you guys are here."

She wasn't suppose to say that. Alaska wasn't one too share her emotions, and much less share how she felt for people, so if anything it was a little embarrassing for her, I mean, admitting you enjoy spending time with most hated states? Weird. Though she enjoyed being close to the two. Something about it made her heart skip a beat. She didn't know what this feeling was but everyone in the room was feeling it.

That feeling is known as love.

Maybe Texas's dreams of being bear the two in an affectionate way could be completed, just not today.