1962 CA/TX

Takes place during the Cuban missile crisis

Texas was scared, terrified some would even say. The year was 1962 and he though he was going to die. Why? Some missiles in Cuba. Texas hadn't even had time to figure out himself and now he was going to die? He couldn't- not until he had answers.

Texas always considered himself to be a man who didn't want a relationship, he was goal oriented and had never let love get in the way of that, is what he thought. At least until 1850. In 1850 he met California, a stunning boy, who he would later befriend. He knew how he felt for California wasn't what most people considered normal, but he wasn't gay for California was he?

No that wasn't possible, even if he was California was married to a wonderful woman so he'd have no shot with the golden state.

So how did he feel for California? I mean, he found him attractive, but most people did. He liked when they were friends, though having friends was nice. So he thought back on how he felt over the decades for the golden state, the pure joy he got when they were near each other, how terrified he'd be if the golden state died, but most importantly did he want more? Though before he could go any farther he got some news from gov.

"IDC cleared stuff up, we're good now."

Now he had time to figure stuff out. Maybe another day though.